The MT-07 Forum

Any Northern NJ Fz Owners?

ajankata

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member

I just picked up my new FZ-0 7 on Wednesday. I live in Northern NJ, by Fort Lee and the GWB.

Ed

"Do not let this bad example influence you, follow only what is good" 

chickenchickendinner
I just picked up my new FZ-0 7 on Wednesday. I live in Northern NJ, by Fort Lee and the GWB. 
Ed
Nice, congrats!!...kind of hard to tell from the pic but is your's a raven?

• Premium Member

Yes, mine is Raven Black.
Ed

"Do not let this bad example influence you, follow only what is good" 

Ed
Congrats buddy!  I'm in Lodi so not too far from you.  Welcome to the club  :)

mdifabrizio

Finally got mine yesterday. White 2015 with 889 miles. I'm in clifton and do alot of riding in bear mt NY or north/west nj. Still have to get the bike registered and stuff but the 3 mile ride home was day and night to my drz sm

Once the throttle is cracked on, it is rolled on evenly, smoothly, and consistently throughout the remainder of the turn.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1738084489772201/

Finally got mine yesterday. White 2015 with 889 miles. I'm in clifton and do alot of riding in bear mt NY or north/west nj. Still have to get the bike registered and stuff but the 3 mile ride home was day and night to my drz sm
Awesome! Today would have been a great day for a ride almost 70.  I'm headed into the city today.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone want to put some miles on today? Little ride to clinton rd west milford?
Wasnt free on Sunday but got a nice ride in yesterday.  Then got stopped by a cop at MetLife stadium and told me not to do wheelies and stuff haha  :P .  After that enjoyed a midnight run to Taco Bell.  lol  
But honestly the weather has been so buggy.  Hard to schedule something when it could start snowing in a matter of minutes.  Hope you had a good ride bud.  :)

This was a very last minute ride and probably one of the best I've been on. @mdifabrizio (white fz) was leading the ride into Harriman State Park & Bear Mountain on Saturday. My first time heading up there and fell in love with the place. Here is a pic from the ride. Hoping to post videos soon. We can plan better next time to get more people out with us.

KcTJX7p.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Im in Clifton. Just got mine 2 weeks ago. traded my ninja 300. I usually ride up Clinton rd up to Warwick (Maskers, apple picking place). From there sometimes head to BM. Anymore updates on future rides before the snow?

• 7 months later...
Who's down for a meet up this Saturday April 29th ?????????????? Any one has any ideas of a time and place ???

Hugo

Anyone living in the North Jersey or nearby area, if you would like to ride send me a PM or something, I never have anyone to ride with. I am located in the Passaic County area.
Hi my name is Hugo, Want to meet up this Saturday and do some riding ?

Hugo

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone living in the North Jersey or nearby area, if you would like to ride send me a PM or something, I never have anyone to ride with. I am located in the Passaic County area.

It took me awhile but I can finally say that I'm a proud owner now. I live by Hudson County and would love to see/meet some of you guys and ride along. Hopefully someone puts date.

Archived