The MT-07 Forum

1st bike and new rider

beenjamin24

beenjamin24

Hello from sunny Florida. I purchased a brand new FZ 07 a few weeks back, a day after completing my motorcycle safety course. taking the course was the first time I ever even sat on a bike, and I didn't even know how to drive a stick. It started out rough, but i quickly felt comfortable. After the first day of class I knew I had to get a bike, it just felt so liberating riding one. So here I am now at 1500 miles, my new daily driver, loving the heck out of my beautiful Fz 07.

HA!

Same deal with me! I had no clue how to ride a bike, took my MSF course and four days later, i owned an FZ 07. :P

Whereabouts in Florida are you?

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome, Be careful when starting out. What color did you get. Remember to vote for your favorite color and add yourself to the Map!

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome beenjamin24! Congratulations and thanks for joining!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Welcome beenjamin24! Congrats on the purchase of your 1st bike! Keep those eyes moving and be safe. I live in Sun City Center just below Tampa myself, maybe we can do a ride some time.

Beemer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
Thank you all...I live in Bradenton, but will be moving to Tampa soon and I have the red FZ 07
I'm heading your way in June for a vacation at Anna Maria island. Looking forward to it, except having to leave my bike behind for a week! I wish I could bring it with me. 

Archived