The MT-07 Forum

2015 Big Meetup with C2W in Georgia

fromthecage

fromthecage

Well, I did the Big Meet up last Saturday with the C2W/imramekin group with a couple other motovloggers as well. From the count there were somewhere around 200+ motorcycles there. I started out with a group at the Varsity in Atlanta and we headed out to forsyth to meet up the bigger group where it all started. From there we took back roads for about 1.5 hours to Mountain Motorsports in Conyers for the end of the meet.
Unfortunately only three of the FZ-07 brethren showed up. @p0k3yiii and I were there and we meet Xavier (i think was his name) who just recently purchased his. He has since been invited to the forum. Should have some pics here soon

Well, I did the Big Meet up last Saturday with the C2W/imramekin group with a couple other motovloggers as well. From the count there were somewhere around 200+ motorcycles there. I started out with a group at the Varsity in Atlanta and we headed out to forsyth to meet up the bigger group where it all started. From there we took back roads for about 1.5 hours to Mountain Motorsports in Conyers for the end of the meet. Unfortunately only three of the FZ-07 brethren showed up. @p0k3yiii and I were there and we meet Xavier (i think was his name) who just recently purchased his. He has since been invited to the forum. Should have some pics here soon

I wasn't aware of that meet-up until it was a little too late and couldn't get off work. I live in NC but I seen pictures from Chases Instagram of all the bikes. Next time he has a meet up, I'd be willing to drive the 4 hours lol.
I'll be sure to grab my headphones for the ride. :)

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Awesome, I am looking forward to a meetup somewhere around me in the future sometime. Good job representing the forum.

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• Premium Member

I planned on going but my bike wasn't available and still won't be until this weekend. Looked like fun though. Hopefully there was no issues due to the rain.

not a drop of rain and i pussed out on the ride down because of it, but rode to meet at mm it was super thick, about 4 fz09's there too

fromthecage

The weather was actually pretty perfect. It rained that morning, but by the time we headed out to forsyth the rain had stopped. The ride from forsyth to Conyers was sunny, warm, and really nice!

fooschnickens

Too bad I was tied up that weekend, was hoping to have made it out. Oh well, there will be more events.

Archived