The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 pricing thread

Cruizin

Stopped by the dealership today here in SoCal. They quoted me just under 10K for a graphite one. $6590 + $1k shipping + Setup + $180 Titling + $ Yatta yatta + 9.5% Tax... I think I'm going to keep looking as I want a white one anyway.

373166.png

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stopped by the dealership today here in SoCal. They quoted me just under 10K for a graphite one. $6590 + $1k shipping + Setup + $180 Titling + $ Yatta yatta + 9.5% Tax... I think I'm going to keep looking as I want a white one anyway.
Wow 10k!! I bought one in so cal for a lot less that that. Try giving lebard and underwood a call. They are in la habra, ca. Speak with David miller. He knew what he was talking about. He'll work with you on the price. I bought the first fz07 they recieved, he'll know who I am.    Tell I'm I recommended them. Might help out, can't hurt. 

• Global Moderator

10K, that's the highest price I have seen so far. keep shopping for sure.

Btw, welcome @badpolizei, glad to have you on this forum!

Just a little over $7700 OTD for me for a liquid graphite in Lancaster, Ca.
$10k is just hway robbery.... Which stealership was this?

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

@fz07 said: Wow 10k!! I bought one in so cal for a lot less that that. Try giving lebard and underwood a call. They are in la habra, ca. Speak with David miller. He knew what he was talking about. He'll work with you on the price. I bought the first fz07 they recieved, he'll know who I am. Tell I'm I recommended them. Might help out, can't hurt. 
I'll give them a call tomorrow, thank you.
@guru said: 10K, that's the highest price I have seen so far. keep shopping for sure. 
Btw, welcome badpolizei, glad to have you on this forum!

Can you believe that was with a $1k down payment too? Also, thank you for the welcome guru! 

@asaulo11 Said: just a little over $7700 OTD for me for a liquid graphite in Lancaster, Ca. $10k is just hway robbery.... Which stealership was this?
Pacific Motorsports in Harbor City, CA. I think they could smell the first timer on me... 
373166.png

If ur around SB area there's a couple dealers here that would sell it for around $8500 OTD, still a lot but its much better than this.

@fz07 said: Wow 10k!! I bought one in so cal for a lot less that that. Try giving lebard and underwood a call. They are in la habra, ca. Speak with David miller. He knew what he was talking about. He'll work with you on the price. I bought the first fz07 they recieved, he'll know who I am. Tell I'm I recommended them. Might help out, can't hurt. 
I'll give them a call tomorrow, thank you.
@guru said: 10K, that's the highest price I have seen so far. keep shopping for sure. 
Btw, welcome badpolizei, glad to have you on this forum!

Can you believe that was with a $1k down payment too? Also, thank you for the welcome guru! 

@asaulo1just a little over $7700 OTD for me for a liquid graphite in Lancaster, Ca. $10k is just hway robbery.... Which stealership was this?
Pacific Motorsports in Harbor City, CA. I think they could smell the first timer on me...
When I got my FZ-07 a couple of weeks ago, they still had a white one.... since the dealership I worked with is pretty remote, might be a chance that it's still there.... it's AV Kawasaki/Yamaha... ask for James..... I'm sure he'll be happy to give you the same deal as he gave me... 

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Just over $8,300 at Skagit Powersports in Burlington. Casandra was great. I had been looking at bikes for four or five years and she had always been very helpful and patient so I was happy with the deal. If you go there tell her the guy that got the first red FZ-07 sent you :). (It will not help, but at least she will know I have been saying good things about her.)
Thanks mjh937. I have talked with Cassandra before on other bikes and she has always been helpful and was willing to give me a great trade in price on my 10' Triumph 675. I'll give her a call and throw around your recent purchase :) Was that OTD price? 

• Global Moderator

That was the OTD price. I think it was $8,317. I am out of the country so I do not have my checkbook handy to verify, but that is within a few dollars. I am not sure it will help, but feel free to tell her Martyn sent you. Let me know how it goes.

• 3 weeks later...
Just over $8,300 at Skagit Powersports in Burlington. Casandra was great. I had been looking at bikes for four or five years and she had always been very helpful and patient so I was happy with the deal. If you go there tell her the guy that got the first red FZ-07 sent you :). (It will not help, but at least she will know I have been saying good things about her.)
Thanks mjh937. I have talked with Cassandra before on other bikes and she has always been helpful and was willing to give me a great trade in price on my 10' Triumph 675. I'll give her a call and throw around your recent purchase :) Was that OTD price?

What made you trade in the Triumph 675? Too much tuck?

I also bought my Graphite from Brad, great guy. He was straight forward with his answers to all of my questions. All of the people at Romney Cycles were friendly and helpful. 
I couldn't get any dealers around Montgomery county to match Romney's price. I was happy to take the nice drive to Romney.

How was the ride back?

my man at Romney is John Clark . I'm afraid to post my price because it was so low.
Anywhere near DC metro, call John for a quote. He even set my spring to full stiff for me.

I just got an out the door price of $7050 from Westfield Yamaha in Indiana. The don't have any in stock but the salesman said they had a ton on order and were supposed to arrive by the end of this month. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what I paid there for my red one on 07/03/2014. It seems they keep their policies. Good for Westfield Motorsports 

I guess I never chimed in on this...

I paid ~$8,300 OTD. Sale price on the bike itself was $6,799.  Sales tax here is 7.25% on cars/bikes.  The OTD price includes the 5-year YES warranty as well as a 5-year tire and wheel road hazard plan (free tires and/or wheels if they get jacked by a pot hole or a nail, etc.). I feel like for it being brand new and in fairly high demand around here, for them to even come any bit below MSRP was a deal. The extra stuff was just piece of mind additions.

Life is good on 2 wheels!

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

Palm Springs Motorsports has 2 red FZ-07 on their floor as I saw them today. They are going for $8400 OTD. I asked if they could give a discount and they said "no, there is such a high demand for them, but, they could offer anyone from the forum a discount on all other products (helmets, gloves, jackets etc..).

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/guerro501/IMG_0269_zps89e76990.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/guerro501/IMG_0270_zpsccacafb0.jpg

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

I went to look again today, I got a quote for $8,800 OTD at a dealership in Long Beach. If I wasn't changing jobs next week I'd get it. They had five in stock, two white, two red, and one slate.

373166.png

Kinda wish I would have waited and drove up to Indy for that price.

I was at 7883 OTD and they threw in a $200 helmet. Evansville, In

In NY, Cross Bay Motorsports sell Fz07s for $6995 + tax + 200 reg fee = about $7700 OTD. I would have bought right there but they gave me a lousy trade in appraisal.
A few miles closer to the city, the clowns at Island Powersports are asking $8800 OTD... Yeah right.

$8244 OTD. $6999 for the bike, $495 for freight/set up and $750 for 5 year extended warranty (12 mos original warranty plus additional 48mos through YES. No sales tax in Oregon. They only had the white and red left. Didn't bother me because I wanted white. They would absolutely not negotiate on the price but did get them to negotiate on my trade and on the warranty.

Paid $8k by credit card OTD today. King's Cycles in Brooklyn. They started at $8,550 and the rep Andy was adamant that he couldn't do better. Really annoyed me. So I called another dealer in LIC, who said $7897, but they had none in stock and they tacked on a percentage for the credit card. I told this quote then to King's and said $8k, take it or leave it. Another rep came down, Joe, who BS'd with me for a while with more lies then said $8,250. I said guys, it's $8k or else I'm leaving. They disappeared for a while then came back and said let's do it.

The other posts on here say $7500 OTD but none of those that I've seen were in the NYC area. I'd be surprised if someone could do better than say $7700 in the NYC area. These guys didn't tack on a percentage for credit card, so that's ~$80 off in points, so $7920 call it. They threw in a pair of alpine stars list $80 gloves (prob 40ish) for free that work with iPhones.

Would I go there again, no. Nice guys but completely full of BS and a pretty awful buying negotiation. So many lies. "I can't do better, I can't do better..."blah blah. Suddenly the price is down $550.

The bike is incredible. Love it so much more than my FZ6.

Archived