The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 pricing thread

Cruizin

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we here in CA get ripped off, taxes here r crazy. I paid 8200 LTD on my white fz07, things got too much torque, I always gota hang on, lol. 135 rider, it doesn't feel me.
Are you in so. Cal? Mind sharing the dealer?

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Greenhound386

we here in CA get ripped off, taxes here r crazy. I paid 8200 LTD on my white fz07, things got too much torque, I always gota hang on, lol. 135 rider, it doesn't feel me.
Are you in so. Cal? Mind sharing the dealer?
North County Yamaha. Ask for Phillip. They have 1 white in stock.

2011 ZX-6R
2015 FZ-07

$8200 OTD in Nashville, could have gotten it cheaper about 3hrs south, but by the time I pay for gas in my truck back and forth a couple of times, it sorta evens out

just as an FYI, I started shopping around for the fz-07 in my area and I thought of giving the nearest yamaha dealer a call. Lo and behold, they want around $9k OTD for this thing. I mentioned that I've seen prices closer to $8k on the forums and he said that at this point, it's not possible to sell it for that low.... oh well, I guess I'll be looking at other places for this bike...

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

$7900 OTD for a white one but it's a 2 hr drive from where I am....

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

my dealer took off $100 ($6890.00) and didn't charge me for the bs other deal do, just tax ny 8.75% and reg = $7646.38

my dealer took off $100 ($6890.00) and didn't charge me for the bs other deal do, just tax ny 8.75% and reg = $7646.38
What state?

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Dang, I feel like I got bent over and...

I paid $8,520 OTD (including taxes). I did however make them throw in a $400 helmet, so you could say ~$8,100. That's still a lot more than some of you guys are paying.

$6,990 MSRP
+ $630 Tax
+ $900 Dealer fluff (Shipping, paperwork, mechanic)
- $400 For fancy helmet
= $8,100

paid $7724 OTD here in So. Cal. Granted it was 40+ miles away but still a great deal... and the color I wanted as well... Matte Grey/Blue.... Bert's megamall quoted me $9k OTD for a white one... damn stealership..... anyway, got her home safe and sound this morning....

14796680402_99bee8a989_s.jpgimage by asaulo911, on Flickr

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

paid $7724 OTD here in So. Cal. Granted it was 40+ miles away but still a great deal... and the color I wanted as well... Matte Grey/Blue.... Bert's megamall quoted me $9k OTD for a white one... damn stealership..... anyway, got her home safe and sound this morning.... 
What dealership gave you the bike for that price?

Guest montana07
Very good for cali from what I've heard.  congrats!  You'll love her, awesome bike. 

What dealership gave you the bike for that price? 
AV Kawasaki/Yamaha in Lancaster.  Drove the 40+ miles back home at 100 degrees temp but it was well worth it....

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Maryland and my brother and I drove 2 hrs to WVA to pick up an FZ07 this weekend. OTD price was $7174. The dealership I went to was Romney Cycles. They do not charge any BS crate fees so they are pricing these very very competitively. I have not found any dealers in a 2 hour radius from Washington D.C. to match or come close to their price. I recommend you buy from Romney Cycles and if you buy from Romney, speak with Brad. He was great to work with and has sold FZ07s to some other forum members. As of 8/9/14 Romney has a red 07 on the floor.

I also bought my Graphite from Brad, great guy. He was straight forward with his answers to all of my questions. All of the people at Romney Cycles were friendly and helpful.

I couldn't get any dealers around Montgomery county to match Romney's price. I was happy to take the nice drive to Romney.

How was the ride back?

If anyone in Maryland wants to transport a FZ-07 from Romney, the U-Haul on Parklawn Ave in Rockville will rent you a single motorcycle trailer for $14.95/day plus tax. My Highlander had no trouble pulling the trailer and FZ-07, just supply your own tie downs to keep your new baby safe!

Wow, I can't believe how many of you are getting such great deals on your new bikes. The dealer close to me around Seattle said that out the door it would be around $9K. He said he could take off a couple hundred of the $1000 set-up fee, but that is it. Sales tax is a high 9.5%. Anyone in the state of WA doing better, and where?

• Global Moderator

Just over $8,300 at Skagit Powersports in Burlington. Casandra was great. I had been looking at bikes for four or five years and she had always been very helpful and patient so I was happy with the deal. If you go there tell her the guy that got the first red FZ-07 sent you :). (It will not help, but at least she will know I have been saying good things about her.)

• Premium Member

I paid a deposit a month ago when I got a quote of $7821 OTD. However it was supposed to be here in July and there is still no sign of it. I've now called a dealer an hour further away and they have one available in the same color I ordered and are asking $8250 OTD.

Now I'm wondering if I should hang on and hope I see the one I ordered soon or walk away from the $100 deposit and lower price so I can pick a bike up on Saturday....

Archived