Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Cruizin

FZ-07 pricing thread

Cruizin
Ok, lets kick this baby off! FZ-07 MSRP is $6,995. It starts hitting the dealers floors in July so you should be able to preorder one now!! Good time to call your dealer and arrange a preorder and find out when they will be getting one in.

Cruizin
Any special prices for our members?

Cruizin
My dealer here in Idaho just got one in. I'll be going by tomorrow to test ride and take a video. I'll post it and, maybe buy it.

TwistedTorque
Guess I will be calling mine back tomorrow if he doesn't call me first. Let you all know what I find out :-D

Talon
My dealer here in Cuyahoga Falls, OH had one just hit the floor on Tuesday, July 1st. Rapid Red.
  • Like 1

mjh937
Everyone is getting a red one except me :( I am going to stop by my dealership this afternoon and see if I can get any more info. I am getting very impatient.
  • Like 1

mjh937
I stopped by the dealer. Mine is somewhere between Japan and Kent, WA. I was hoping for a bit more precision. I did see and sit on one at a different dealer. I am definitely sold. I love this bike.

Talon
Got an out the door price of $7,579.03 from Honda East Toledo in Maumee, OH.

howlinhoss
$7200 otd at a dealer in Pennsylvania about 100 miles away. Might be able to haggle the uncrate fee down.

Talon
$7200 otd at a dealer in Pennsylvania about 100 miles away. Might be able to haggle the uncrate fee down.
Which dealership in PA?

howlinhoss
Unlimited Cycle Center - Tyrone PA.

Talon
I just got an out the door price of $7050 from Westfield Yamaha in Indiana. The don't have any in stock but the salesman said they had a ton on order and were supposed to arrive by the end of this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

howlinhoss
Does he deliver?

cassecou
I received a quote from my local dealer here in KY. The bike is not at the dealer yet. He is looking into it.
Price is : MSRP $6990 + 6% tax $419.4 + registration $119.99 = OTD $7529.39

MeanMug
Hi all,
Picked up a 7 for 6999 plus 110 tag and title = drum roll.............$7109 out the door! This was in Hudson New Hampshire at Hudson Cycle Center.
  • Like 2