The MT-07 Forum

What fender eliminator (tail tidy)?!

Joey

Do you have to solder the wires ? or is it a plug and play
Sorry, they aren't plug & play and you will lose your front signal DRL capability.

I got them in a three wire and kept my Drl.
2331966f26999484f32ca32840fab245.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

texastj - Did you just buy the front signal set that only comes with two, 3-wire signals or did they start putting the three wire in the tail tidy package? When I got the tail tidy package it was two wire for the front signals unless they've changed it. 

Beemer

texastj - Did you just buy the front signal set that only comes with two, 3-wire signals or did they start putting the three wire in the tail tidy package? When I got the tail tidy package it was two wire for the front signals unless they've changed it. 

I ordered from creese1 on eBay. The tail tidy package came with a two wire pair for the rear. I also purchased a three wire for the front from creese, but it was a separate listing.

I ordered from creese1 on eBay. The tail tidy package came with a two wire pair for the rear. I also purchased a three wire for the front from creese, but it was a separate listing.
Understood. That's exactly what happened with me, too, when I dealt with creese1. I was just wondering if he started including the 3-wire for the front instead of the 2-wire with the tail tidy package. After I bought mine he said the 3-wire was too expensive to include with the tail tidy package at the same price as with the 2-wire. I just wanted to to make it clear to people which you were getting with the tail tidy package because I don't the distinction being in the description when I bought mine. Thanks!

Beemer

• 2 weeks later...

Archived