Joey

What fender eliminator (tail tidy)?!

Joey
What fender eliminator (tail tidy) do you have?! Post pictures below and possibly a link to buy! I am looking to get one ASAP.

I found a fz09 one that looks pretty cool. image.jpg

so1102
That's a Yoshimura.

In my opinion, they are great. They make one for our bike (can be found at Revzilla and other places), and I have it on mine. Very high quality construction, but it is a little more expensive than most.

There is also a supporting vendor on this site that makes a pretty darned good one from what I hear. See this: http://fz07.org/board/38/fz-07-tail-tidy-rotaryryan24

magsz18
The yoshi is the cleanest one out there but it is double the price of rotary ryans.

It really comes down to what you want to spend.

Joey
Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

Ryan's just seems really big to me. I don't know if it's just the pictures or what. I definitely want to get those tail lights too.

I'm new to this whole thing so sorry if I sound a bit dumb, lol.
@magsz18 @so1102

whitta20
Customized bike bits on Facebook/eBay... Good price, good customer service and good design/materials used.

magsz18
Thanks guys, I appreciate it! 
Ryan's just seems really big to me. I don't know if it's just the pictures or what. I definitely want to get those tail lights too.

I'm new to this whole thing so sorry if I sound a bit dumb, lol.
@magsz18 @so1102
Dude, EVERYONE is new at some point.  Shit, ive only been riding since December and this is my first bike so no need to be sorry!

andistyr
Here is a picture of Ryan's on my bike.

20150303125955-ec698d4c-la.jpg

ch3rryghost
If you're interested in the Yoshi on a 07 here's what it looks like. Of course, I'm not running the side markers so you'll have to use your imagination on that. 

kPJhjs1.jpg?1

rabbit07
IMAG0151_1_zpskhmrzwrf.jpg
homemade tail with LED blinkers under the seat

dewski
Customized bike bits on Facebook/eBay... Good price, good customer service and good design/materials used.
I second this guys.  "Chris" put together a package deal for me for a good price and was a great guy to deal with (fender elim, led DRL fronts and led rears) He has also started making them in different colors.

Guest cjwwd2
Evotech Performance FTW

This thing is a work of art. LED light is great too.

ItD7dbZl.jpg
5lggLukl.jpg

• Like 1

Cruizin
My FZ-09 will be wearing Ryan's. It is made out of Aircraft aluminum, hand made in the USA and for a very low price. He happens to support this forum, which means that he supports all of us and I have heard nothing but praise from everyone who orders it. And to me, to pay more for a non performance part is a waste of money. The license plate covers the metal part, so it isn't really any larger, the pic just makes it look that way.

I mean, it's a just a license plate holder. Why pay more than $55?

Guest cjwwd2
Yeah, I mean it just depends on what you want to spend. I can see why you wouldn't want to pay a ton for an aesthetic piece. But for me it's about how it looks too so I don't mind paying more money for something that I think looks nicer.
  • Like 2

Cruizin
I understand completely. Just trying to stick up for a guy who does so much to keep this place going for all of us.
  • Like 1

Joey

Evotech Performance FTW 
This thing is a work of art. LED light is great too.

ItD7dbZl.jpg
5lggLukl.jpg

I like this one. I looked for that one but the one I found doesn't look like yours. Do you have different lights or? @cjwwd2
http://www.evotech-performance.com/yamaha-fz-07/yamaha-fz-07-2013-onwards-tail-tidy

We sell a great fender eliminator on our website! Please check it out :) 
http://b4c84121-dcc1-11e4-b28e-14feb5d39fb2.onlinestore.godaddy.com/t/yamaha-fz-07-2015

We are also hosting a giveaway for a free fender eliminator this month.  Check it out in the supporting vendor section of the forum!

Thanks! I like yours as well and I have joined the giveaway. Hopefully I can win it!

Guest cjwwd2
@Joey lights do not come with the Evotech one. I got those turn signals from pjsparts.com
  • Like 1

Joey

@Joey lights do not come with the Evotech one. I got those turn signals from pjsparts.com

@cjwwd2 Gotcha. Gotta do something about those stock lights. They look terrible, lol.

Guest cjwwd2
@joey yeah they are bad. The lights I bought aren't cheap either but I did a ton of research and obviously like the parts I bought the best. If you're going to LED turn signals, do yourself a favor and pick up this flasher relay to slow down the blinking speed. It's super easy to install --> https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/flashers-load-resistors/lf1-s-flat-universal-motorcycle-electronic-flasher/787/842/

Cruizin
The Vagabond eliminator is a great one as well and they do tons for this forum!

Beemer
@joey yeah they are bad. The lights I bought aren't cheap either but I did a ton of research and obviously like the parts I bought the best. If you're going to LED turn signals, do yourself a favor and pick up this flasher relay to slow down the blinking speed. It's super easy to install --> https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/flashers-load-resistors/lf1-s-flat-universal-motorcycle-electronic-flasher/787/842/
I like the flashing speed myself. The faster a light flashes the quicker it gets my attention, like a white strobe on a school bus does so I'm betting it gets peoples attention quicker.

Beemer
[attachment id=488" thumbnail="1][attachment id=490" thumbnail="1]Here's some pics of mine. They come with LED's front and rear also for $69.99 and they aren't as bulky as most.

www.ebay.com/itm/331315363435?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

bmwpowere36m3
I got Vagabond's fender eliminator, which I think strikes a nice balance between cost, quality and looks. Yoshimura's version definitely seems at the top in terms of quality, finish and looks… but comes at the highest price-point. I really do like the slim integrated license plate light, instead of reusing the "large" factory one and matching plate "surround".

Some of the eBay version look "hokey" and honestly aren't that much cheaper (in the scheme of things). I also looked at Ryan's version, but for the same money as Vagabonds (May discount), it was larger and honestly less "refined". Not knocking it, guy makes them here in the US, but Vagabonds is much nicer with its finish and formed pieces vs. welded.

I could have spent the $$ on the Yoshi, but honestly is just a license plate holder and the $60 or so I saved I put towards a Renthal bar.