The MT-07 Forum

Long time shopper, first-time owner

lldemonll

Found an FZ-07 about a month and a half ago on Craigslist one state away.  Talked to the owner and he ended up "holding it" for about a month and a half for me.  He was closing on a new house and didn't have tons of free time anyhow, so he tossed it in storage and said "let's chat when I get closer to closing".

Went down to Portland last weekend and picked it up, "sight unseen".  Best seller I could have asked for, answered every question I had about the bike in detail and gave me no reason to be skeptical about anything. Picked it up for a steal of a deal with the exhaust and smaller parts on it that I wanted on the bike eventually anyhow and still paid less than what I see stock bikes selling for.  3600 miles on it when I picked it up

I'd been looking at these since they first came out and knew I'd buy one eventually, couldn't have come at a better time! Had the stupidest smile on my face during the ride home :)

s44HvFnl.jpg

Joining it's sister bike, where supermoto is always the answer. Except when FZ-07 is the answer.

nU0fvP8l.jpg

• Premium Member
ch3rryghost

Nice! welcome to the club. That supermoto looks INSANELY fun, part of me really wants one if not just to learn how to wheelie :)

Are you in WA?

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome! Glad to see you joining the FZ crew. Remember to vote for your favorite color and add yourself to the Map!

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome lldemonll! Looks like you got a sweet deal on a sweet bike, congratulations!

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

Hi @lldemonll, great pair of bikes! and excellent color choice too. (don't forget to vote). Us whitey's can use all the help we can get.

My previous bike was a WR250X too. I absolutely loved it and I wish I could have kept it. Sweet little machine.

• Global Moderator
I'm up in the WA area, yes :)
Where in WA?  I am in Bellingham (as you can see from under my avatar :) )

• Premium Member

Welcome! Great color choice haha. Congrats and I love how the sumo and FZ match!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member

Welcome..another WA rider! I am in Bonney Lake..we have to keep spreading the word to get a good crew up here

I'm up in the WA area, yes :)
Where in WA?  I am in Bellingham (as you can see from under my avatar :) )
greater seattle area.  I went to school up in bellingham and fully intend to ride chuckanut once the weather gets nicer :)

Archived