The MT-07 Forum

Big changes coming soon

Cruizin

So, I'm working on rebuilding the forum to a new forum software. This is a monumental task and will take about a month or so.

If you are a Premium Member and uploading pics directly to the forum, be sure to save those pics on your device because uploaded pics will not transfer over in the database.

When we make the switch, your usernames will be the same but you will have to create new passwords.

If you changed your display name, I'm not sure what will happen yet. Not sure if database will transfer over your original username or the new display name. Will update later when I find out.

This Thursday night at Midnight Mountain Time Zone, the forum will be down for a few hours while I download the entire database.

I'll update this thread with more info when it becomes available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

AAAAARRRGGG!!! I hope it goes better than another forum I WAS on who did what sounds like something similar. Nothing worked right again for at least months afterwards (when I'd still periodically check on it)!

Best of luck!!!

• Premium Member
howworkclutch

Vbullitin has a security hole. A Chinese hacking ring has been exploiting it for awhile. It seems they've done so covertly for quite some time.

-HowWorkClutch

Archived