The MT-07 Forum

New Rider

KGreene

Hey everybody! Just bought my first bike about a week and half ago and have already put over 500 miles on it. I love it more than certain friends of mine. I'm out here in central IL and love the mix of country and city riding. If anyone is in the area send me a message. I'm always looking for new people to ride with!

• Premium Member

Welcome!  I know how you feel about the bike.  My kids look at me funny when I lovingly caress it whenever I walk past it in the garage.  

Make sure you take a look around -- lots of great info on this forum, and growing every day.

Also, make sure you add yourself to our "member map" at the top (where you can also see other members who may be near you ;) ), and since you obviously made the correct color choice with the gray/blurple (like all the other cool kids), vote here for the "fastest color" so we can catch up with those boring old red bikes. :)

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome, Be sure to add yourself to the Map and vote for the fastest color

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• Premium Member
snowdriftless
Welcome!  I know how you feel about the bike.  My kids look at me funny when I lovingly caress it whenever I walk past it in the garage.   
Make sure you take a look around -- lots of great info on this forum, and growing every day.

Also, make sure you add yourself to our "member map" at the top (where you can also see other members who may be near you ;) ), and since you obviously made the correct color choice with the gray/blurple (like all the other cool kids), vote here for the "fastest color" so we can catch up with those boring old red bikes. :)
Drat beat me to it!

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• Premium Member

@snowdriftless Yeah, I should probably be working instead (*looks around for boss*)

There was no other option for me than the Blurple! I jumped through hoops to make sure I could get that color! I tried to post another pic in my thread but can't seem to figure out how to insert an image.

Welcome! That's how I felt about the blurple. Had to have it. When I went to the dealership they didn't have an FZ on the floor but they had one upstairs in a crate. Lucky me it was the right one. They assembled it for me and I saw an FZ in person the next day for the first time! I sat on it and then bought it.

Guest sportyeight

Well I'm red so I guess it's good you got the blurple... Don't wanna see too many twinkies running the same area! ;)

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome and it looks like you are enjoying your new ride!  Be safe out there.

• Global Moderator

Welcome @greenergrass, great to have you here. Yes, the 07 is quite a machine. I've owned one for almost a year and the feeling does not fade away. I am still exited to hop on and go for a ride.  8-)

Archived