The MT-07 Forum

NorCal Group Ride

kcripe

• Premium Member

@cruzian3
Are we still a go for the ride for tomorrow ?
Can you please let us know before the end of the day.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@cruzian3 Are we still a go for the ride for tomorrow ?
Can you please let us know before the end of the day.
Yep. I'll be there in time for a cup of coffee.

@slow06er, if you haven't already done so, you should confirm that you're going on the Barf thread so that Matjam has a proper head count.

So is this happening? I dont have an account with barf, but I'm 80% sure I'm in. Anyone wanna meet in Vallejo?

So is this happening? I dont have an account with barf, but I'm 80% sure I'm in. Anyone wanna meet in Vallejo?

I was u until I read reports of the air quality on there, Ima have to pass to die my asthma

I was u until I read reports of the air quality on there, Ima have to pass to die my asthma
In Calistoga?

In Calistoga?

From v town fair field to Napa and about. Was at gilroy garlic and the air was shitty from the Monterey fire and I was feeling it.

In Calistoga?
From v town fair field to Napa and about. Was at gilroy garlic and the air was shetty from the Monterey fire and I was feeling it.
I see. Well, hope everything goes well for you. I can't go now anyways.... No baby sitter.

• Premium Member

Nice ride so far, it hasn't ended yet. Here is a few pictures.

def0ea96475b09b1aba5a272c2e4fb52.jpg
7a906999c23e56c6c42a726c4e67d20f.jpg
b052e685bf0288e0aa32335277cdc937.jpg
19e80b1ab5a5afa5ee60907655f9a02d.jpg

• Premium Member
@slow06er you should change your name to fast07er. It was a fun ride.

@cruzian3
Glad you made it, we waited for you guys by the cafe, we thought something might have happened to somebody in your group, was everything alright, did you guys miss the turn or did someone crash from your group. I hope you guys are ok.
Well, today was an awesome day for going riding ( I was in hibernation for 4 months, I haven't touched my FZ-07 since then, I needed that ride), thanks for setting it up, it was a good group of people to ride with, and the BBQ food was outstanding, also it was nice meeting you too.
As for my name...., I would rather keep it "slow" for now.... ^_^

• Premium Member
Slow06er!!! It's been a minute too glad y'all had a awesome time!

Yes we had a good time, you should have came with us, the air quality was good all day.
You missed out on the BBQ food at least....!!!

@cruzian3 Glad you made it, we waited for you guys by the cafe, we thought something might have happened to somebody in your group, was everything alright, did you guys miss the turn or did someone crash from your group. I hope you guys are ok.
Well, today was an awesome day for going riding ( I was in hibernation for 4 months, I haven't touched my FZ-07 since then, I needed that ride), thanks for setting it up, it was a good group of people to ride with, and the BBQ food was outstanding, also it was nice meeting you too.
As for my name...., I would rather keep it "slow" for now.... ^_^
Well, don't know if you knew this but one guy crashed this morning before we got to Busters but he was fine and the bike only had a slightly bent gear shifter.  He went his own way right after lunch.  No, on the final leg back we just got stuck behind a bunch of cars.  I filled up at Chevron and pulled up to say Thanks to Nate just as you were walking into Tower Mart.  I should've followed you in to grab a gatorade, I was dying of thirst on the way home.  Everyone looked like they were having a good ride today.    The "corner monkeys" were perfect, they made it so we didn't even have to stop and re-group at each intersection.  Plus they stopped traffic for us on a few occasions.   Take a look at Mines road in Livermore on Youtube.  That guy Newbee rides it at 'A' pace, but it'll show you what the ride is like.   I say we do an FZ-07 ride on Mines.   

• Premium Member
Take a look at Mines road in Livermore on Youtube.  That guy Newbee rides it at 'A' pace, but it'll show you what the ride is like.   I say we do an FZ-07 ride on Mines.  

Yes, we should set up a ride to that place, and invite all the FZ07 owners to join us for it. so far my 80 % that I could do it is on the table...!! "

• Premium Member
@slow06er rematch? Haha

Rematch.....!!!, Never, " No Soup For You..!!", (that is coming from the soup Nazi.... ?)

• 3 weeks later...
Is this an open invite to all? I can't make it this weekend but I'm down for a future ride/meet.
Always open to everyone

Archived