The MT-07 Forum

NorCal Group Ride

kcripe

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if i didn't have a softball game I would
Ping me when you're free.  I go on the Doc Wong rides once a month, but looking for riding friends in the 209 area.  

Anyone up for riding together to the doc Wong ride this Sunday? I'm starting out from the 209.

Saw the calendar recently that it was this weekend. I'm heading to San Jose and coming back to SF Sunday. I was thinking about stopping by and attending, but wasn't sure when my buddy and I would start heading back. Also I thought we had to register in advance too don't we?

Anyone up for riding together to the doc Wong ride this Sunday? I'm starting out from the 209.
Saw the calendar recently that it was this weekend. I'm heading to San Jose and coming back to SF Sunday. I was thinking about stopping by and attending, but wasn't sure when my buddy and I would start heading back. Also I thought we had to register in advance too don't we?
Registration is good but not mandatory

berettatrio
I'm in Sacramento
ok cool. Welcome too. Im sure we can get something planned in the area  

You should come to SF where it's cool and foggy, but then you'll probally want to leave and go back to where it's nice and warm. Lol

It's gonna be 104 today. I'm gonna ride out to Santa Cruz after lunch.

That should be fun. Wish I could join for the ride.

Anyone want to join me on this ride up to Calistoga this sunday august 7? It's a beginners ride, but if no beginners show up we can set the pace. I'm just going for the nice scenery and the food. 
http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9534844#post9534844
i might be down if any other san fran/san mateo county riders, wanna ride up! 

I have a feeling if nobody else signs up in the next day or two he'll cancel. So that's why I'm posting here too.
Does he do that often, I did post on the barf as well. 

I have a feeling if nobody else signs up in the next day or two he'll cancel. So that's why I'm posting here too.
I got the feeling this is the first time he's doing it for bay area riders. It's a little far but it sounds fun to me. I can go for some ribs too.

I got the feeling this is the first time he's doing it for bay area riders. It's a little far but it sounds fun to me. I can go for some ribs too.
had me at ribs! 

had me at ribs!
Cool. See you Sunday.

• Premium Member

@cruzian3
An 80% chance on Sunday that I will be going on this ride, I live close to the meeting place (near Fairfield city).
please post here if this ride gets cancelled.

@cruzian3 An 80% chance on Sunday that I will be going on this ride, I live close to the meeting place (near Fairfield city).
please post here if this ride gets cancelled.

Awesome.  I hope you make it.  There's 4 confirmed, 3 on standby.  I think word it getting out. 

492694c68dc744659b5db5dfbc57cd77.jpg

My neighbor and his buddies are doing a Calistoga/Lake Berryessa ride on the 7th also. He asked me to join. Maybe I'll see you guys up there if I go.

This pic was taken when I met up with them last week. These guys each have a bunch of bikes to choose from in their garages. My neighbor alone has around 7 bikes at his disposal. All track guys so should make for a fun ride.

Jeff need company, left me know!

Of course. I need to see what my work schedule with clients is, but I will for sure let you know.

Might do a small Alice ride Sat also if you want to join or if anyone else wants to come. Maybe have lunch and drinks there too.

Jeff need company, left me know!
Of course. I need to see what my work schedule with clients is, but I will for sure let you know.  
Might do a small Alice ride Sat also if you want to join or if anyone else wants to come. Maybe have lunch and drinks there too.
im down for that too text me!  ^_^ 

Archived