The MT-07 Forum

NorCal Group Ride

kcripe

• Premium Member

Being a bit redundant... As I've mentioned this in another thread BUT... Anyone down for a group ride this Saturday, September 10th with me and @ch3rryghost?

Since we're both new to the area (@ch3rryghost is just visiting), we wanted to see if anyone else was interested in meeting us up and showing us around.

We can meet up as early as 8AM or as late as 9AM, in hopes to get back to SF by NOON.

@simbadc650 said he was free, so let us know if you have an idea and would like to join!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Being a bit redundant... As I've mentioned this in another thread BUT... Anyone down for a group ride this Saturday, September 10th with me and @ch3rryghost? 
Since we're both new to the area (@ch3rryghost is just visiting), we wanted to see if anyone else was interested in meeting us up and showing us around.

We can meet up as early as 8AM or as late as 9AM, in hopes to get back to SF by NOON.

@simbadc650 said he was free, so let us know if you have an idea and would like to join!

Pm me details im down, and I'll mark my calendar!!! Probably get my friend to join us he sold his fz07 for that liter bike!

• Premium Member

@Simbadc650 - We don't have any details other than the time frame... You have a suggestion for a ride/route?

If you're planning to ride in the east bay, try Redwood Rd. I think it's like 8 to 9 miles of twisties. At the end of the route when you come out of the twisties, make a left turn at a gas station where you can fill up and relax, continue up that path and there should be another route you can go into. Not as much twisties as redwood, but still should keep you entertained. I believe this route will get you to Fremont where you can stop off at a little town called Niles to grab some food. Cool spot that has an old feel to it. I'll get you an exact route that you can follow in another post.

Also not as crowded as Alice/woodside.

• Premium Member
If you're planning to ride in the east bay, try Redwood Rd. I think it's like 8 to 9 miles of twisties. At the end of the route when you come out of the twisties, make a left turn at a gas station where you can fill up and relax, continue up that path and there should be another route you can go into. Not as much twisties as redwood, but still should keep you entertained. I believe this route will get you to Fremont where you can stop off at a little town called Niles to grab some food. Cool spot that has an old feel to it. I'll get you an exact route that you can follow in another post. 
Thanks for the head's up! We'll check it out!

I live in Lodi and I'm down for a local meetup ride sometime, let's keep this thread going with ideas. This is mine, only has about 200 miles on it so far.
fz07.jpg

I can't do this Saturday though, because I'll be at MMX in Marysville riding one of my other toys.
yz250f.jpg

u still in AZ?  or we riding  :) 

u still in AZ?  or we riding  :)

I'm in AZ. Got here yesterday and staying until Sun night.

booboobusfz07

Busy sat unfortunately.
But mines Rd out in Livermore is awesome! About a 30-40 mile Rd down to the junction restaurant. You could head back up to Livermore or go west and up mt Hamilton an come out in san jose.
Many consider mines to be the east bay equivalent of skyline. Some killer twisties in there

If you're getting onto redwood road from 580 towards Oakland follow the twisties until you come out of them which will be skyline. Go straight over skyline for another mile. There will be a chevron on your right. Just past chevron in the strip mall there's a burger joint called sparkies. Awesome shakes.

I live in Lodi and I'm down for a local meetup ride sometime, let's keep this thread going with ideas. This is mine, only has about 200 miles on it so far.
fz07.jpg

I can't do this Saturday though, because I'll be at MMX in Marysville riding one of my other toys.
yz250f.jpg

Chad there's two of us here in Manteca. Let's do a ride maybe next weekend

If you're getting onto redwood road from 580 towards Oakland follow the twisties until you come out of them which will be skyline. Go straight over skyline for another mile. There will be a chevron on your right. Just past chevron in the strip mall there's a burger joint called sparkies. Awesome shakes.

This is exactly how I wanted to write it, but good thing you translated my bad directions. Lol.

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Gonna hit up Mines RD this Sunday.
Dammit. I work sunday. Lol
Call off...? @Cruzian3 is going haha.

SigSide.jpg

• Premium Member
Call off...? @cruzian3 is going haha.
LOL. MAKE UP YOUR MIND. 

Gonna hit up Mines RD this Sunday.

Call off...? @Cruzian3 is going haha.
LOL. MAKE UP YOUR MIND.
@motomeek you going?
When and where is the meet spot? I may ridetag along. And is this ride with barfers?

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Alright, here's an update:

c6ee3ef5f6d3f23febaf196b4b51737f.jpg

Meet starts at 9 AM and We'll start the ride at 9:30 AM.  So, get gas, coffee, poop, pee, whatever need be before we take off.  We'll have an early lunch at the Junction before heading up Mt. Hamilton.  Please add to the list if you're for sure you're going to go.

So far, here's our list of people who are for sure 100% going:

1) JEFFKISTHENAME  - FZ-07
2) Cruzian3  -  FZ-07
3) Dave  -  Non Forum Member - SV650
4) Chris - Non Forum Member - FZ6
5) Adli - Non Forum Member -S1000RR
6) Omar - Non Forum Member - Monster 696
7) Al - Non Forum Member- Harley
8) Motomeek (Leaving after Lunch) - Scrambler
9) Meeks Wifey (Leaving after Lunch) - FZ-07
10) cencalmoto - FZ-07
11) Slow6er (80% positive he's going) - FZ-07

SigSide.jpg

Alright, here's an update: 
c6ee3ef5f6d3f23febaf196b4b51737f.jpg

Meet starts at 9 AM and We'll start the ride at 9:30 AM.  So, get gas, coffee, poop, pee, whatever need be before we take off.  We'll have an early lunch at the Junction before heading up Mt. Hamilton.  Please add to the list if you're for sure you're going to go.

So far, here's our list of people who are for sure 100% going:

1) JEFFKISTHENAME  -  Jeff
2) Cruzian3  -  Jeff
3) Dave  -  Non Forum Member

add me, but im staying in the back of the pack! Claimed the newb spot!

• Premium Member

I'm down. But I need to be back by 2, so I might leave after lunch.

• Premium Member

Also - wife might join, but she's a bit under the weather right now. So if she feels better, she'll join.

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Also - wife might join, but she's a bit under the weather right now. So if she feels better, she'll join.
Copy.

SigSide.jpg

Archived