The MT-07 Forum

NorCal Group Ride

kcripe

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm down - SF here.  Riding every weekend, so I might as well venture somewhere new...

• 1 month later...

rarely log on here, lets ride folks. Im out of Santa Clara bay area, looking for other fz07 owners out there.
jason

jrubicon@yahoo.com

www.youtube.com/infinion3

• 2 months later...

I will bump the post, im in San Mateo Area, let me know if ur down for riding hit me up. Here or email me simba.inuyasha@gmail.com

• Premium Member

I'm heading up to Fortuna tomorrow and riding HWY 36 on Saturday. If anyone wants to join me for the ride on Saturday let me know.

• Premium Member
I'm down in Fairfield. I try to go up to Berryessa on the weekends.
When do you ride to Lake Berryessa , Saturday or Sunday. I am also located in Fairfield / Suisun.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any other riders up North?? id love to meet up and ride. I commute from Marysville to Sac everyday.

Is there any other riders up North?? id love to meet up and ride. I commute from Marysville to Sac everyday.

I'm in Yuba City!

I'm in Yuba City!
duuude we needs to me up. hah. im pretty jelly of them hand guards too. :) 

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Didn't it hail in the Sacramento area today? No rain in the Bay!

SigSide.jpg

Yeah it did hail today but mainly in the south area. I'm in the north area and no rain/hail in my area today.
I go to universal technical Institute in sac, I really thought it was gonna pore down on me. I ride about every day

Soo, we should do a meet up somewhere. Ride to lunch or ride some where? ddog and I are in contact with each other, and we wouldn't get a chance till after Mothers day weekend. << Next week guys prepare your selves!! hah. The wife and I like to do something before then. Beats all the chaos on M day.

albiemoto916

I actually live off Arena, so I'm down the street from that school.

I also used to live in Yuba City before I moved to Sac. Grew up in Olivehurst.

I'm down to ride too. I too am married and have young daughters so yeah, I understand.

sure glad I rode today...its freaking pouring....nice weather channel said no rain till after 7pm

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived