The MT-07 Forum

national cycle vstream windscreen?

obgyn

Does anyone have this? It looks awesome, there's three versions, and I'm leaning towards the sport/touring version. Check em out. Really hoping someone has on of these.

fooschnickens

They look nice, but it would be cool if they offered more colors (clear, smoke, opaque, etc) for each model. The sport/tour version looks like a decent medium between a flyscreen and a full on touring screen, but right now my money is still on the Fabri Gen-X screen.

http://www.nationalcycle.com/index.php/catalog/category/view/id/5732

It looks like this screen actually offers wind protection, and addresses the helmet getting additional wind. I think it looks great, and the website says sold out, so someone has to have one of these on here.

fooschnickens
It looks like this screen actually offers wind protection, and addresses the helmet getting additional wind. I think it looks great, and the website says sold out, so someone has to have one of these on here.
Yeah either that or it's still a pre-production thing and they're just listing it ahead of time to get the word out.  

That is one fine looking windshield. Thanks for posting.

"Sold out" is strange. I've never seen this shield listed anywhere or mentioned anywhere in multiple searches.

The problem is to find out what model to choose. On a previous bike i bought a taller than stock windshield. After a couple of weeks i removed the taller windshield to put the stoch one back. The taller one made a lot of noise and the amount of pressure on me was just a ted less than with the stock windshield. I like the look of the sport version. But i doubt that it will reduce significantly wind pressure.

past bikes: WR250X, KLR650, V-Strom 1000, DR650, FZ-6, SV650S, Seca II, GS400S, Seca 750, YZ80.

• 4 weeks later...

I need something, because 70mph+ is brutal. No way do I wanna do 5-10hr rides w/o some wind protection. However most of the screens look so ugly!

I had 2 national cycle windshields for my Triumph ... the big one was not good, made the front end unstable .. ended up with a fly screen that worked great. Good product.

rotaryryan24

That's the first wind screen that I actually like the look of for the fz07. I may have to buy one when they come out.

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

Archived