The MT-07 Forum

120 Members in less than two months!

Cruizin

Not bad for a bike that has only been out for two months! There are a couple of other FZ-07 forums out there, but we are the US FZ-07 Forums leader with the most members, most posts and I think the most Forum features. We also don't "Lie about our member count" lol. We actually have 120 members.

We are working on some cool things for this forum. Right now you can go into edit profile, and change from the black and Blue theme to a Blue and White theme if you wish. We are also working on adding some more themes that will be coming out soon.

We are also working on designing some FZ-07 T-shirts to sell. Any left over proceeds will go towards the costs of this site, which is currently being paid out of pocket.

We have the top Dyno/ tuner in the country ( the guy invented a very popular dyno) working on one of our member's FZ-07 and they will be coming out with a great Fuel Controller soon that will have different settings preloaded for he most popular Exhausts for the FZ-07.

We are also talking to many vendors who will be coming on board and offering special pricing for FZ-07.org members.

Many members have created a Gallery in our Member Galleries Board and these Galleries will stay thee for as long as this site is around.

And our very own Guru is our very first Featured member of the week on our front Home page! Enter the contest to have YOUR FZ-07 featured on the front page next week!

The future is bright, folks. What would you like to see on this forum?

Glad to be apart of tbs new site. I can see it growing into a site full of more valuable info. Again, glad to be apart of it.

• Premium Member

I will take a t-shirt when you have them ready. This is definitely a good site with people of varying ages and riding experience bringing what they have to the table without the worry of ridicule. I mean after all, we all have the same kind of taste in bikes  ;).

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

• Premium Member

Thanks.

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

Archived