The MT-07 Forum

07 vs gsxr1000 fun runs and twisties

nexus

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

They look like donorcycles to me.

Illegitimi non carborundum

could be donor bikes not sure all I know is I fell more in love with my bike watching this. It will lose up top but can torque out on a 1000 on the jump and outrun it in the twisties and that is why i got the bike in the first place corners are fun

I had to figure out where that was. It was really bothering trying to figure it out.

It is in Southern France near the Mediterranean sea. Not far from Aubagne, France. At least that is closest I could guess by looking at some of the street signs as they flew by them.

• Global Moderator

What a bunch of dorks. I wouldn't want to be in a car and have these idiots speeding by. People in cars don't expect behaviour like this, they will startle and do weird things. I like a spirited ride, but these guys didn't give a hoot about basic traffic laws. Just because you ride a bike, doesn't mean that everything goes. They give bikers a bad rep.

• Premium Member

I was curious myself. If I tried to pull that off, I think I'd be arrested.

Everything went braap.

What a bunch of dorks. I wouldn't want to be in a car and have these idiots speeding by. People in cars don't expect behaviour like this, they will startle and do weird things. I like a spirited ride, but these guys didn't give a hoot about basic traffic laws. Just because you ride a bike, doesn't mean that everything goes. They give bikers a bad rep.
This is an example of why cagers hate riders, if you want to ride like this, go to the track, all it takes is one driver not seeing you, one rock in a corner, one deer running in front of you riding like this and you are history.

SMH

Someone's signature line says it best, "There are no old bold riders"

• Premium Member
phicurious86
could be donor bikes not sure all I know is I fell more in love with my bike watching this. It will lose up top but can torque out on a 1000 on the jump and outrun it in the twisties and that is why i got the bike in the first place corners are fun

Guessing from the way those guys were riding that Hippie meant the riders were going to be donating their organs pretty soon. I don't disagree.

haha I agree the way they are riding is down rite dumb I just liked watching to 07 hang with a liter bike

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
Guessing from the way those guys were riding that Hippie meant the riders were going to be donating their organs pretty soon. I don't disagree.
Correct!

Illegitimi non carborundum

lol I have done some spirited riding but never in traffic im a organ donor but I try not to hasten the possibility that happening haha and anyone who says they don't ride a lil zippy from time to time is liar :D

• Premium Member

Despite the fact that they were riding ridiculously dangerous and cafeless for their safety....they both were reall good riders. The FZ guy was pushing it to the max! Impressive to me although you wont catch me riding that way.

• 2 months later...

I'd like to if this guy has the stock suspension which is horrible. He's either really brave or really stupid...or maybe both.

• Premium Member
yamahappy74

Every time I got the sun in my eyes in that video, I would cringe. While that was some good riding, it was also extremely dumb.

Oh those crazy French!

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!

Archived