The MT-07 Forum

New MIVV exhaust

Riverfox

• Premium Member

I personally favor the traditional style that you have, but if this version improves performance over a broader powerband, I'd consider it.
That, and the sound would have to be right in the Goldilocks zone: Deep, mellow and not overly loud.

The cat is bigger then the pipe...thats what makes it look funky. If im going to spend the money on an exhaust I want a nice fat pipe to be the centerpiece

gotta go with nope
looks like mivv sent out a great exhaust and you forgot to put the muffler on
not you cause yours is nice just that new one in the pic
if its a performance thing then maybe but I doubt it will give ant more power so im sticking with
nope

• Premium Member
belleau1977

If you put up a thread on "what do you think of this exhaust" don't expect all your answers to be in favor of what you want. As far as my buggy at least I have different taste in vehicles unlike a majority that like stuff like hot rods, trucks, exotics. Growing up in illinois I never got to see offroad desert vehicles so I happen to think they are pretty cool. As far as your pristine Pacer goes I have nothing against that as long as it's not a toaster on wheels like a Scion that's all that matters. Didn't know my one remark on here would get someone picking a fight with me even though they asked for opinions?

If you put up a thread on "what do you think of this exhaust" don't expect all your answers to be in favor of what you want. As far as my buggy at least I have different taste in vehicles unlike a majority that like stuff like hot rods, trucks, exotics. Growing up in illinois I never got to see offroad desert vehicles so I happen to think they are pretty cool. As far as your pristine Pacer goes I have nothing against that as long as it's not a toaster on wheels like a Scion that's all that matters. Didn't know my one remark on here would get someone picking a fight with me even though they asked for opinions?
Hey, was only kidding about your off road vehicle. And me owning a Pacer! I, as a matter of fact, don't know if I like the MIVV exhaust or not. Just threw it out there for anyone that might be interested. I could care less if people were for against it. Let's not be so thin skinned, You noticed the LOL I assume and I would hardly call my tonque in cheek, picking a fight. Just sayin.

I like it a lot from the side view, but the further back the camera gets, the more obvious that cat gets, and I'm just not sure if I can get over that. It does look better than the stock exhaust though, I think.

• Premium Member
belleau1977
Hey, was only kidding about your off road vehicle. And me owning a Pacer! I, as a matter of fact, don't know if I like the MIVV exhaust or not. Just threw it out there for anyone that might be interested. I could care less if people were for against it. Let's not be so thin skinned, You noticed the LOL I assume and I would hardly call my tonque in cheek, picking a fight. Just sayin.
My bad... I thought you were dissing on me and no I definitely skipped over your LOL in your post. Exhaust just looks like they skipped out on the end piece like it needs something to give it the finished look. I still think the under exhaust looks best on this bike and not the cans sticking out in the far. SC exhaust is still my favorite just not the price. Sorry for my rant really thought you were poking at me which is why obviously sometimes things get misread in quotes. 

My bad... I thought you were dissing on me and no I definitely skipped over your LOL in your post. Exhaust just looks like they skipped out on the end piece like it needs something to give it the finished look. I still think the under exhaust looks best on this bike and not the cans sticking out in the far. SC exhaust is still my favorite just not the price. Sorry for my rant really thought you were poking at me which is why obviously sometimes things get misread in quotes. 
No problemo! That is the problem with only the written word, it can be taken out of context. 

Archived