The MT-07 Forum

Toll Tags

suspiciouspackage

suspiciouspackage

For those who have them, how do you do it? Because I just rode through the 125 (for anyone in SD who knows) and I wondered where I can/should put the tag. Today I had it in my jacket. But then I thought, what if I didn't want it there and wanted less stuff in my jacket riding along? Could I put it in the cargo area under the seat and would that still get picked up?

• Premium Member

I have the OEM flyscreen and I mounted my fastoll transponder right on the back of that. Doesn't get in the way of the ignition and reads easily. It wasn't picking up in my jacket, probably won't under your seat either.

Without the screen, I'd be at a loss. Not many other spots available, maybe behind a tank panel up front?

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

If you want to do an experiment, Put the transponder under the passenger and drive through one toll then check to see if registers at the booth. Otherwise get a flyscreen and attach it to the back of it, that's what all the supersport/superbike riders do.

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Our toll system here in the SF bay area is Fastrak. Their website allows you to record all licence plates that will use your toll tags. I did that, so now we leave the tags in the cages and don't worry about the bikes. The system takes a pic of your plate as you go through and dings us that way. See if that is available with your system.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Archived