Cruizin

Welcome to our new Supporting Vendor, Cyclops !

On 4/14/2015 at 2:36 PM, so1102 said:

I will attest -- easily the best $65 I've spent on the bike so far. Installation was a breeze and it lights up the night like nobody's business (heh that makes me sound 80). I got the 3800 lumen H4 kit.

80 ,, whats wrong about that.. I'm 83

Just kidding you.. ride safe.

valvestem

This light has imperfections but it does what it's suppose to do, light up the road and it kicks the stock lights ass. High beam pointing too high? Adjust it! Dark spots, bfd! Even in bright sunlight when I stand far away from it, it looks bright like a freight trains light. I don't understand how people aren't pleased with this light, at least when comparing it to the stock bulb.

I have the 7000 lumen version and the wife said that it's almost too bright for oncoming cars when the high beam is on, daylight hours.  That being said I generally ride with high beam on all the time during daylight and mostly at night, although in the city limits I'll put it on low beam.  Never had anyone flash me, so I guess things are good and I'm more than pleased with the light thus far.  For what it's worth, I've had the light in for a year now with zero issues.

Do you offer LED’s to replace the parking lights?

if so, do you know which size is needed for the two lights in the new MT07? 

On 5/15/2018 at 2:26 PM, aiian said:

Do you offer LED’s to replace the parking lights?

if so, do you know which size is needed for the two lights in the new MT07? 

You talking about these parking lights? I bought a batch of them in green but there are other colors and they're dirt cheap!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LYO1E9A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

^ The lights in the headlight assembly that come on before you start the bike. I’d guess they’re called parking lights?

The FZ07 assembly only had one bulb in the middle but the MT has two on either side. 

I’m just curious what type of bulbs they are as I haven’t opened it up yet.