Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Cruizin

Welcome to our new Supporting Vendor, Cyclops !

zadori
I'm currently looking into this. And not sure if I should get the 3800 or 7000 version, I don't want to have the feeling of running on High's all the time

DewMan
I'm currently looking into this. And not sure if I should get the 3800 or 7000 version, I don't want to have the feeling of running on High's all the time
Of course the decision is yours but I've never said to myself "Gee, I wish I could see less of the road ahead of me in the dark.". But that's me. :) 
  • Like 1

sorkyah
Just ordered three of the 7k bulbs....
Hope that i dont blind too many people

Duke
Get the 7000 lumen version because it's brighter and you can always adjust the headlight up and down so it doesn't seem like high beams.

Mr.Puss
Just replaced the birthday candle in my wife's '09 Gladius with a 3800, what a difference, the perfect upgrade! Ive paired it with 4 fork mounted Denali dm micro led pods (exact same setup as my FZ). All 5 of these blazing will burn out your retinas. I'm sure the 7000 is fantastic but IMO it would be overkill for this configuration. Thanks again for a fantastic light option.

thedriver1

I just purchased the 7000 lumen version from the Cyclops website. Does this style still require spacers? None came in the box.

rsz_20170925_180527.jpg

• Like 1

thedriver1

So for anyone searching: I called Cyclops and they confirmed that with the updated design, no spacers are required for installation with the FZ-07.

They said the spacers are currently only suggested for the BMW 650 single-cylinder and KTM Superduke.