Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Cruizin

Welcome to our new Supporting Vendor, Cyclops !

Cruizin
I am so pleased to announce that Cyclops Adventure Sports is now a supporting Vendor!

They sell a great LED for headlight kit for the FZ-07 an many other great LED upgrade options!

I'll let Darryl go into more details and explain their options in more detail.

Welcome Cyclops Adventure Sports!
  • Like 3

Allan
Welcome! I definitely would have done this light upgrade if I wasn't already planning to do a Projector Retrofit.

mjh937
I am looking forward to the details. I foresee more spending on my bike happening soon.

tino206
If they do a DIY and have a group buy, count me in

hippiebikerchick
This is something that is sorely needed for our bikes. I can't safely ride faster than 35 at night. Welcome!

phicurious86
On my short list of near future upgrades. Welcome aboard!

rewplayff
awesome. On my list of upgrades also.

so1102
I will attest -- easily the best $65 I've spent on the bike so far. Installation was a breeze and it lights up the night like nobody's business (heh that makes me sound 80). I got the 3800 lumen H4 kit.
  • Like 2

Beemer
This is something that is sorely needed for our bikes. I can't safely ride faster than 35 at night. Welcome!
I feel like you do about the light. Check out the post: "How to: Aiming Headlight" It's simple to do.  

Beemer
I will attest -- easily the best $65 I've spent on the bike so far. Installation was a breeze and it lights up the night like nobody's business (heh that makes me sound 80). I got the 3800 lumen H4 kit.
At 3800 lumens is the color temperature in the 'white light range' or is it slightly blue?

Beemer
Never mind, I just found out that it's color temperature is 5500K, which is pretty much white, very slightly blue.
  • Like 1

so1102
Is 3800 lumens in the 'white light range' or is it slightly blue?
3800 lumens is the brightness.  The color temperature is 5500K, which is slightly blueish white light.  And you only need the bulb, not the "rectifier kit" they have as an additional accessory.  It's plug and play.

Beemer
Do you know off hand how many lumens the stock light is? i just want to compare to see if it's worth it. Yep, I'm too lazy to walk to the owners manual.  :-S

so1102
Do you know off hand how many lumens the stock light is? Yep, I'm too lazy to walk to the owners manual.  :-S
like, 2?  I don't know :)
  • Like 2

Beemer
lol ... 2 ... my bicycle light is 3. I'm looking it up now...... the manual just says Halogen, 60w/55w. That's a much better light there, thanks! I may get one.