Cruizin

Welcome to our new Supporting Vendor, Cyclops !

I am so pleased to announce that Cyclops Adventure Sports is now a supporting Vendor!

They sell a great LED for headlight kit for the FZ-07 an many other great LED upgrade options!

I'll let Darryl go into more details and explain their options in more detail.

Welcome Cyclops Adventure Sports!

This is something that is sorely needed for our bikes. I can't safely ride faster than 35 at night. Welcome!
I feel like you do about the light. Check out the post: "How to: Aiming Headlight" It's simple to do.  

I will attest -- easily the best $65 I've spent on the bike so far. Installation was a breeze and it lights up the night like nobody's business (heh that makes me sound 80). I got the 3800 lumen H4 kit.
At 3800 lumens is the color temperature in the 'white light range' or is it slightly blue?

I will attest -- easily the best $65 I've spent on the bike so far. Installation was a breeze and it lights up the night like nobody's business (heh that makes me sound 80). I got the 3800 lumen H4 kit.
Is 3800 lumens in the 'white light range' or is it slightly blue?
3800 lumens is the brightness.  The color temperature is 5500K, which is slightly blueish white light.  And you only need the bulb, not the "rectifier kit" they have as an additional accessory.  It's plug and play.