The MT-07 Forum

Los Angeles area meet up, let's make it happen!

Guest brickst3r

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New member to this forum here, but local to the LA area. I live in SFV, so if people wanna link up for a group ride I'm down. Shoot me a PM!

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• 3 weeks later...

Where are my local Los Angeles FZ riders at!? Riding around town on the bike is fun, but it be better with some good company! Any other riders looking to meet up to chill and cruise?

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• 2 weeks later...
importmachine

Hello guys, I live in Torrance, CA and i'm new to the forums. I just came across this thread and i'm definitely interested in a meet up and cruise with fellow biker/fz07 owners.

• Global Moderator

I'm in phoenix but ptobably going to be headed out that way soon...
Need to coordinate with you guys get a pch/ach ride going

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

I'm in phoenix but ptobably going to be headed out that way soon... Need to coordinate with you guys get a pch/ach ride going

Def man! Let's try and organize a full on FZ meet & ride to the Mulholland snake or ACH. Both would be fun rides and a chance to cruise with a bunch of other FZs for once! Haha

• 2 weeks later...

Damnittt... Always when I'm workin lol

• Premium Member
Damnittt... Always when I'm workin lol

That was last weekend I believe

Well im working this Saturday too so bummer! Grrrr

• 11 months later...
  • Premium Member

never noticed you were on here too @crescentwrench :)
Right now work is kicking my butt but I'm totally down for a ride in the summer!

I'm totally in for a ride whenever man. Join our FZ07 Cali Owners Club on Facebook! We have a had 2 group rides so far this year

crescentwrench
never noticed you were on here too @crescentwrench :) Right now work is kicking my butt but I'm totally down for a ride in the summer!

I was hardly riding for about a year :) back in action now!

• Global Moderator

I need to get out there again...
Would be nice to meet someone other than @i28 and @go4goeff

• Premium Member
Meeting Saturday morning at Little Tujumga 7-11, 0830, to ride over to the Snake and other nearby canyons.
Is this happening? If so I'll do my best to make an appearance, as long as you can put up with my wife and her Tuono for the day.

'16 FZ07

crescentwrench
Meeting Saturday morning at Little Tujumga 7-11, 0830, to ride over to the Snake and other nearby canyons.
Is this happening? If so I'll do my best to make an appearance, as long as you can put up with my wife and her Tuono for the day.
The dangers of resurrecting an old thread... hahaha. That's from almost exactly one year ago.

...otherwise... it would have been ...
FROM THE FUTUUUURE 

We have an FZ07 Cali Owners Club ride goin on this Sunday March 26th at the Mulholland Snake! 10am meet up at the Chevron gas station off Kanan Rd and the 101.

https://www.facebook.com/events/195471534280833/?ti=cl

• 3 weeks later...

Guys,
Anyone interested in riding tomorrow. I am in the LA area and was thinking about going to Solvang. Leave sometime in the morning. Not sure when yet.

Let me know if interested.

@fzinla we have a group ride goin to the Mulholland Snake again this Sunday. Should have about 7 guys with us running the course. Feel free to join in on the fun! Shoot me a DM if interested

• Global Moderator

Afterwards we sgou;d do a food stop so i Can join u guys

Afterwards we sgou;d do a food stop so i Can join u guys
You know I'm down to ride/food with ya buddy!

Archived