The MT-07 Forum

Los Angeles area meet up, let's make it happen!

Guest brickst3r

for sure. i gotta get my 600 mile service this week. they want to charge $280, i didn't think it was gonna be that high.
Where did you check for the quote? 
Pasadena Yamaha gave me that quote, they are the closest yamaha dealer to me.  Is that pretty much what it costs?   
Im hoping to get this done this week so I can ride ACH on Sunday

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest brickst3r

That's what I see on most google searches. $200 -$300. But did you ask what was going to be done? If all they do is change your oil and tighten some bolts then I would check around some more. Some people said they got a throttle body sync with that price as well. I saw on the fz09 forum someone paid $160 for first service plus $60 more for the TB sync

Throttle body sync should be included in that price. They are a Yamaha Dealer, and that is part of the 600 mile service. I would wager it is. I think Berts Mega Mall charged about the same for the first service. It was something north of $200.

And I should be able to meet up to ride this weekend.

• Premium Member

This weekend one day I am riding to Wrightwood since the road is now open. The other day I will plan on Newcombs. It sounds like Sunday is when most people can make Newcombs Ranch.

• Premium Member
Im in for a ride sunday. Meet at shell station 10?
Unless someone has a different idea. 

• 1 month later...

Not sure if I should start another thread, but anybody looking to meet up in the LA area? I'm in east Hollywood. Doesnt have to be a mountain road either, could just get some food I don't care, just want to meet up with fellow fz-07 owners lol

• 3 weeks later...

Im in Long Beach! Want to find someone to ride with here and there. Let me know if you've got some time to meet up.

• Premium Member
n2shotokai
Arcadia checking in!
Hey Iconia Arcadia, join us on ACH some time.

• 4 weeks later...

Meeting another forum member this Sunday, August 2, at 0830, at the Oro Vista Shell on Foothill in Tujunga. Thinking of riding the loop of Big T, Soledad Canyon, and Little T. That's about 80 miles and takes around 2 hours. Longer if we stop to eat. There is a Shell and an In-n-Out on Sand Canyon and the 14 Hwy, so we can rest, eat, and get fuel before hitting Little Tujunga.

Anyone local to Valencia, Piru, Fillmore, or Moorpark? We are riding Saturday morning... 8/1/2015 at 10am. Hit me up by email if your interested... Rock Inn (Lake Hughes Rd.) and back on San Francisquito Canyon Rd. Meet up will either be Piru or McDonalds by Castaic Lake. A few of us are coming from Moorpark via the 126.

Let me know by email... puckslpr@gmail.com

Thanks,
Mike

• 2 weeks later...
crescentwrench

Anyone in or near Ventura County or Newbury Park area(s) ever up for a weekday or week-eve quickie? Something like a Lewis/34 loop with 101, PCH, or Potrero...???
I have a changing schedule and can sometimes go on short notice.
PM me any time.

• Premium Member
Anyone in or near Ventura County or Newbury Park area(s) ever up for a weekday or week-eve quickie? Something like a Lewis/34 loop with 101, PCH, or Potrero...??? I have a changing schedule and can sometimes go on short notice.
PM me any time.

I'm in Camarillo. You don't happen to commute to LA do you? I was riding back yesterday and seen a Liquid Graphite FZ-07 merging onto the 101 from the 405 around 420pm filtering through traffic.

• 4 weeks later...
crescentwrench

Up for a ride Wednesday or Friday this week between 9am and 2:30pm (have to be back in my neck of the woods in Ventura by those times).
Coordinating with @fz07fanboy and @puckslpr. Also posting to socalsportbikes.org

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im In LA (Venice). I Ride Mullholland and Santa Monica Mountains quite a bit.

We should have a Mullholland meet at Rock Store...anyone down?

Archived