The MT-07 Forum

Los Angeles area meet up, let's make it happen!

Guest brickst3r

Guest brickst3r

Hey guys, let's try to start a meet up in the Los Angeles area. I don't have an exact location but I live about 10 miles east of downtown LA. I'm down to meet up anywhere with a 25 mile radius of LA. We can probably find a place to grab some food and a beer and just talk bikes. Bring any bike you have and invite your friends. I really don't see many group rides around as much as I use to. Maybe we can make it a weekly thing. I know I've seen plenty of fz07's in the area.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member

Depending on location I will meet up. From Pasadena area.

There is another thread by Attilla on this. Maybe the mods should merge them.

I work in DT and live by Big T. Let's do it. Who wants to ride after work this week... Tuesday? Or somebody call it for lunch. 

Guest brickst3r
im in the san gabriel area. i would like to do this

I actually live in Rosemead so I'm pretty close to you. Pasadena is right there too. I'm sure we can figure something out.

Guest brickst3r
There is another thread by Attilla on this. Maybe the mods should merge them. 

I work in DT and live by Big T. Let's do it. Who wants to ride after work this week... Tuesday? Or somebody call it for lunch. 

I would love to ride after work Tuesday but I'm going to the dodger game. Maybe next week we can figure something out.

I'd be down for stuff on Sundays. I won't b available for the next couple of weekends, but after that, I can do pretty much whatever. I live closer to San Diego, but I don't mind a bit of a travel.

PearlWhiteFZ

A bit of a drive for me, as I live in the San Bernardino county. That being said it doesn't stop me from racking up miles:).

• Premium Member
Im in, what time?
I am open, meet at the Shell station? 

• Premium Member

How about 10:30 at the Shell station at he beginning of the Angeles Crest Hwy this Sunday 4/19?
We could head up ACH and have lunch at Newcombs ranch and continue the ride from there?

• Premium Member

Thank you @tim0s002 for a fun ACH ride on Sunday. Let's do it again and maybe others in the area will join in.

for sure. i gotta get my 600 mile service this week. they want to charge $280, i didn't think it was gonna be that high.

• Premium Member
for sure. i gotta get my 600 mile service this week. they want to charge $280, i didn't think it was gonna be that high.
Well at least it's not a beemer with 3 times the maintenance schedule. 

Guest brickst3r
Where did you check for the quote? 

• Premium Member

Well I'll be with a group of friends this Sunday at ACH. Maybe I'll see some of you there!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
Well I'll be with a group of friends this Sunday at ACH. Maybe I'll see some of you there!
Were you there last Sunday with a group frantically honking, waving, flashing northbound SR2 at the 210 bridge? 

• Premium Member
Were you there last Sunday with a group frantically honking, waving, flashing northbound SR2 at the 210 bridge?
Nope. This will be my first ride up to ACH. It's a good hour away from where I live, but my cousin trucked his bike from AZ just to ride. So finally gonna hit it up!

• Premium Member
Nope. This will be my first ride up to ACH. It's a good hour away from where I live, but my cousin trucked his bike from AZ just to ride. So finally gonna hit it up!
We most likely will be back up Sunday again. Perhaps we can meet up. ACH is 15 minutes from my house. 

• Premium Member

For sure! I don't know all the exact times at the moment, but I know the plan has Newcomb's Ranch as the spot for grub. Maybe we can meet there?

Archived