The MT-07 Forum

first aussie post

gregjet

Thought we needed someone to post on the Aussie thread so I did

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

I am in Bundaberg. Moved here from Townsville

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator

Hey guys, please drop a pin on the Member Map. Our goal is world domination and I'd love to see some markers in Australia.  :D

• Global Moderator

Thanks @Aussiemt07 for dropping a pin on the map. You are the first !

Top mid right of page next to become a premium member. Push on member map, then on next page hit the + symbol to add your marker.

• 1 month later...

AussieMT07 -  gregjet - Just curious but have either of you two ever seen any of your fuzzy friends, the Funnel Web Spider, in your areas? Reason I ask is a long time ago my dad almost moved the family to Melbourne and I was wondering if they live there because if they do I'm glad we didn't go. (although Australia is a cool continent, those spiders scare the bajeebus out of me!))  I thought maybe one of you might know that.

Beemer

lol g'day gents.. from Melbourne here!

I can tell you Beemer that we, thankfully, do not have Funnel Web Spiders in our state of Victoria.

No funnel webs in most of Queensland either. Just Box jelly fish and irikanji jellyfish( north Q), taipans, black snakes, brown snakes, western browns, desert taipans, death adders, sea snakes, crocodiles (north), tiger snakes ( south), sharks ( where I live bull sharks, tiger sharks AND white pointers), at least 4 deadly spiders including the red back and real estate agents. The previous list includes the top deadliest snakes in the world.
Coming for a visit?
Oh I forgot the most deadliest of all by huge margin...Queensland roads...

Archived