The MT-07 Forum

Connecticut riders?

oneshotjohnny

oneshotjohnny

New FZ owner here, still breaking in. I recently re-located here from the Midwest and am looking for some people to ride with in the CT area? Not much of a hooligan, but I'm definately looking for some riding partners!

massdave3300

Hi there,
You didn't inform what end of the state you are from.  When the weather gets better around here, check out the Vanilla Bean in Pomfret Ct.  It's in the north east corner.  Nice local hangout, as well as a biker hangout.  Good breakfast and coffee.  Great riding roads in the easter part of the state as well.  

oneshotjohnny

I'm located up near Torrington, pretty much pothole central unless you hit the main roads. Thanks for the info, I'll check that place out. Hopefully the weather will clear back up in the coming days!

• 4 months later...

Hey bud Im located in New Hartford and typically ride out in the northwest corner (RT7) area on the weekends. Currently myself and a buddy of mine ride 2014 KTM500exc's in supermoto trim. Im considering switching the bike back to dirt and purchasing an "07" for my primary street toy. Feel free to contact me on here if youd like to schedule a ride at some point.

Also look into RT20 out in the Hartland/ Barkhamstead CT area. Some great riding out that way!  

oneshotjohnny

Cool! I'm actually in Winsted, ride with some really cool people from Waterbury and your more than welcome to join us also. Let me know when your free and we can run RT 7 (personally my favorite stretch of road) you can find me on YouTube under one shot johnny, the motovlogger I ride with normally is bigzekethebeard on YouTube also. I ride with some guys who ride enduro also. Let me know, we could have some fun group rides...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Looks like I'm a little late to the party lol.  Just picked up a 2015 last night.  Live in Meriden, work in North Branford.  Anybody local to me?

• 7 months later...
On 1/20/2018 at 10:19 PM, fathertime92 said:

Congrats bud. Not local but work in Hartford. PM me I'd be down to ride when the weather is good.

If you haven't already, be sure to place your pin on the member map.  Just click on it, enter your city/state then click save. 

Others in your area will find you and send you pm's. 

Archived