Sign in to follow this  
oneshotjohnny

Connecticut riders?

New FZ owner here, still breaking in. I recently re-located here from the Midwest and am looking for some people to ride with in the CT area? Not much of a hooligan, but I'm definately looking for some riding partners!

Hi there,
You didn't inform what end of the state you are from.  When the weather gets better around here, check out the Vanilla Bean in Pomfret Ct.  It's in the north east corner.  Nice local hangout, as well as a biker hangout.  Good breakfast and coffee.  Great riding roads in the easter part of the state as well.  

I'm located up near Torrington, pretty much pothole central unless you hit the main roads. Thanks for the info, I'll check that place out. Hopefully the weather will clear back up in the coming days!

Hey bud Im located in New Hartford and typically ride out in the northwest corner (RT7) area on the weekends. Currently myself and a buddy of mine ride 2014 KTM500exc's in supermoto trim. Im considering switching the bike back to dirt and purchasing an "07" for my primary street toy. Feel free to contact me on here if youd like to schedule a ride at some point.

Also look into RT20 out in the Hartland/ Barkhamstead CT area. Some great riding out that way!  

Cool! I'm actually in Winsted, ride with some really cool people from Waterbury and your more than welcome to join us also. Let me know when your free and we can run RT 7 (personally my favorite stretch of road) you can find me on YouTube under one shot johnny, the motovlogger I ride with normally is bigzekethebeard on YouTube also. I ride with some guys who ride enduro also. Let me know, we could have some fun group rides...