The MT-07 Forum

How do you like the forums so far?

Cruizin

Guest montana07

Thanks for the heads up, didn't know about the white/blue theme, but after 30 seconds of use, I think I might like it better. Forums good, dropping ads is awesome. So far, I'd say the forum is unobtrusive, and that's a big compliment. It's about the people and the content, I don't care about the forum infrastructure so long as it doesn't get in my way.

• Global Moderator

If I had 3 thumbs, the forum would get them for sure. I do prefer the white/blue theme.

Heck, I am not even an 07 owner and i really love the forums. A lot of info, love the black color scheme, very helpful, easy to use

DO you like the look? Any questions about the site or the features? Has anyone switched over to the White/Blue theme in Profile?
I didn't know the existence of the whitw/blue theme. Tried it, but prefer the black & white. Less tiring for me.  
So far, i'm very impressed by this forum. Truly a friendlier place than some other forums. Spirit seems more open minded. The age distribution of the participants is large. In my mind, that is a very good thing. I think it gives the forum a deeper experience. 

past bikes: WR250X, KLR650, V-Strom 1000, DR650, FZ-6, SV650S, Seca II, GS400S, Seca 750, YZ80.

Trying to make this a place where everyone feels comfortable.

What impresses me is that we have NO TROLLS! Seriously, you are all such a great group of people. Kind souls who want to help each other out. I'm amazed by that. Usually I would be banning people by the 50 member mark on other forums.

We gotta do some meetups next year. Regional and maybe even a big national meetup. That would be such a blast!

I'm all for it ... when the seat's issue will be corrected, at least for me. lol.

past bikes: WR250X, KLR650, V-Strom 1000, DR650, FZ-6, SV650S, Seca II, GS400S, Seca 750, YZ80.

Archived