The MT-07 Forum

Anyone have the OEM turn signal flasher part number?

cmar143

I have a set of rear turn signal led's and just ordered a front set but I keep forgetting to get the part number off the stock flasher so i can order a led flasher. If anyone has that info can they post it. Thanks

Guest cjwwd2

I used this one and it's half the cost as the one above RELAY. Completely plug and play too. When you take the old one off put this new one behind the piece of plastic it was attached too and drill a matching hole in the plastic. Then just zip tie this new one to it.

Thanks for the info but they have them right at my local auto parts store. Im just not sure of the pin configuration so thats why i was just looking for someone who did it and perhaps had the old flasher laying around that they could post the number. I can do it when i get home from work if nobody has it. BTW is the flasher located with the fuses on this bike?

• Premium Member
Poogiethefirst

5C4-83350-00-00 is the part number for the stock flasher relay. I also used this one www.customled.com/products/elfr-1-electronic-led-flasher-relay. The flasher unit is located behind the left fuel tank cover forward of the regulator/rectifier...harder to get to than to replace. Like others, I drilled a hole in the old mount to match the one in the new flasher unit, and I attached it with a clip nut and screw...very sanitary. Good luck!

ANybody ever try the blinker genie which keeps your led's as DRL until you engage the signal to make it flash? It sounds good but I wonder if the led's would get too hot from being on all the time...especially in the summer heat

Guest cjwwd2

I thought I saw someone here had...

I would think they would get too hot like you said. Plus, you've already got your headlight on all the time as a running light

Archived