The MT-07 Forum

MotoGP

thestache

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That may be true. That bit I missed. I does fit the facts, But in a race you often have your leg out as a feeler to damp any contact. You don't kick away, if for no other reason than it puts you at jeopardy as well. Rossi lost his cool, with good reason, but he lost it. If you are a motoGP racer losing you cool is a BAD thing.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

• Premium Member
Anyone catch Hitting the Apex? Saw it Tuesday--great follow up to Neale's other docs.
Yep, it was awesome! 
:)

- Paulie

That may be true. That bit I missed. I does fit the facts, But in a race you often have your leg out as a feeler to damp any contact. You don't kick away, if for no other reason than it puts you at jeopardy as well. Rossi lost his cool, with good reason, but he lost it. If you are a motoGP racer losing you cool is a BAD thing.
He never kicked away.  The video shows that MM's bars knocked Rossi's foot off the peg.  The "kicking" motion seen is Rossi's foot slipping off the peg.  

Life is good on 2 wheels!

That would fit too. Looked to me like a kick but very fleeting so I couldn't swear to it in a court.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

• Premium Member

Anyone catch Hitting the Apex? Saw it Tuesday--great follow up to Neale's other docs.
Yep, it was awesome! 
:)

- Paulie

I also enjoyed that one.

That slow monologue by Brad Pitt at the beginning was very Tyler Durden.

Archived