The MT-07 Forum

Hello from Alabama

casper

My name is Karen from Pelham, Alabama.  I purchased my FZ07 5/30/14. I truly love this bike. The current modifications are Puig touring windscreen, black shorty levers, reflective rim tape, frame sliders, Corbin seat and Yoshimura fender eliminator. Coming soon, Givi 34 liter top box. 

• Global Moderator

Welcome. What color did you get? Please feel free to post photos.

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome!  How do you like the Corbin seat?

• Premium Member

Welcome to the forums! If you didn't get red, then we don't even need to know what color you got. ;)

Everything went braap.

Hello, Karen and welcome! I just joined a few days ago myself. The Corbin seat doesn't look much different than the factory seat other than it has a slight upward curve toward the cheek area and maybe a little thicker so tell us, is it more comfortable than the stock seat? It seems I get some vibration in my stock seat, makes my butt a little numb at times. If you got a color other than red that's ok. I knew a lot of people would pick red cause it's the hot color but I don't want my bike to be just another red bike amongst the many other red ones so I chose white. If I choose to do graphics on the tank they will stand out better on white than on red also. How you likin' those shorties? I ordered some blue anodized levers/grips myself, figured they'll look good against the white. BTW, I used to live on the base at Ft. Rucker and Daleville just outside the base. Have some good memories of Alabama. Chao chickie!

Beemer

The Corbin seat is all one piece. It attaches in the front with the hook and in the back with the locking latch!! It is more padded and makes the seat taller from the ground. I also have the Puig windscreen, OES frame sliders, reflective rim tape, black short levers and Yoshimura fender eliminator.  I like the BLACK adjustable levers better than the silver ones.    LOVE THIS BIKE.

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome! I don't like the look of one piece seats but the fact that you can remove it by the key latch sounds awesome. Remember to vote for the fastest color:

Vote Here!

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

Archived