The MT-07 Forum

Will there be an FJ-09 ??

Cruizin

weaponzero

(Deja vu!) The FJ-09 will be released (eventually) and will be one of three bikes: Either a smaller, more affordable full dress sport tourer (baby FJR), a smaller ADV bike (baby Super Tenere), or a more street-going fully faired sport-style bike, such as with the Honda VFR800 Interceptor. My original thought was that the most likely scenario would be an ADV, but now I think the most likely scenario is a competitor to the VFR.

• 1 month later...

For sure the FJ09 will get here. And i wouldn't be surprised that it will be call the TDM900 in Euroland. The TDM850 and 900 were successful over there. I'm truling hoping that Yamaha will not release a XTZ700. Why? Because, i know i couldn't resist it. But in 3 years, i'll be ready to change for a new bike.

past bikes: WR250X, KLR650, V-Strom 1000, DR650, FZ-6, SV650S, Seca II, GS400S, Seca 750, YZ80.

Seems a bike called FJ09 is going to come to america. I might buy it! Honda won't bat an eyelash, Sadly they think the NM4 will capture market share, LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_NM4

It looks like Yamaha is clear to go full speed ahead with the FJ09.

RRokay Raggie

• 3 months later...
  • Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Saw this on FB, is it for real? FJ09

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

It looks like it. There were a bunch of photos accidently posted to the Yamaha website for a short time a few days ago. I like it.

Archived