The MT-07 Forum

Ermax Bellypan

Rudolpho

Has anyone else gotten and installed the #Ermax bellypan? I received mine yesterday and tried installing it but it doesn't fit at all with my stock exhaust so I'm waiting till two bros sends me the right headers so that I can see if it fits with their exhaust. Not to mention Ermax instructions are terrible. They basically have a picture of the bike and it has like 2 steps and the summary of those two steps is basically just saying "put it on".

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
phicurious86

What color option did you get? I was thinking of getting it unpainted and seeing what a local shop would charge to pain it white and black.

• Like 1

So... did you ever get it on?  I looked at your gallery, I saw you got the exhaust on, but no belly pan.  I did see the ermax radiator fairing though.

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!

• 11 months later...

I'm struggling with the Ermax installation instructions as well. I reached out to MotoMachines for help. If I figure it out, I'll write-up a clear DIY for this.

Hows the quality of product for the powerbronze? Do the holes and tabs line up properly? Or are you gonna have to stretch and pull to fit it in place proper? I'm considering a carbon fiber belly pan from either powerbronze or pyramid plastics. Most important thing to me is fitment and quality.

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

Motorboat McGoat

It was a pain to install, but looks reaaaaally good. I got the black/white one. Easy to take one side off when doing oil changes.

[attachment id=1609" thumbnail="1] saw your call for help and will assist. I will have an instructional video up before the end of the day.

• Like 1

Beemer

This is my first instructional video and I rushed it so please forgive the overall crappiness of it but it has to be better than the total sh*t instructions that came with it. I hope it helps someone.

[video src=https://youtu.be/q52F4f1jFro]

• Like 7

Beemer

• 3 years later...
On 4/10/2015 at 4:19 PM, Rudolpho said:

I got unpainted. It's s nice matte black and matches my liquid graphite pretty well

Just a heads up if anyone's interested, I saved myself $100 because of this guy's post. I really like the looks of the Ermax Belly Pan but the painted Matte Black they had in stock was around $280 whereas the unpainted was $175. I ended up going with the unpainted and it looks great out of the box. I haven't had the chance to install it yet.

Edited by Raayoni

NainConPetant
On 7/19/2019 at 3:44 PM, Raayoni said:

Just a heads up if anyone's interested, I saved myself $100 because of this guy's post. I really like the looks of the Ermax Belly Pan but the painted Matte Black they had in stock was around $280 whereas the unpainted was $175. I ended up going with the unpainted and it looks great out of the box. I haven't had the chance to install it yet.

pics once installed plz

• Like 1

persydonkers
On 4/8/2016 at 5:09 PM, vitaltears said:

vIVlA54.jpg 

MH9Pspc.jpg

Is that the small windscreen or the middle sized one?

5 hours ago, persydonkers said:

Is that the small windscreen or the middle sized one?

Its the touring size Ermax windscreen.

60981066_430853474420234_6386059564678667244_n(1).jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2019 at 12:33 AM, NainConPetant said:

pics once installed plz

I'll be installing it this weekend btw! And a new projector headlight :D

Edited by Raayoni

On 7/21/2019 at 12:33 AM, NainConPetant said:

pics once installed plz

IMG_1058.jpg.f760000a81d024bdb4d86c7d3bcf405f.jpgIMG_1066.jpg.4a6cb1394b8d1ae87681576faa104fdc.jpgIMG_1063.jpg.63625be77e6934bcdb371ffcc45bcd83.jpgIMG_1074.jpg.b132fab311285d0eba0f997680f65fb0.jpg

Quite a pain to install as everyone kinda says. Mostly because the directions aren't great. But using the directions along with a video on YouTube helped. Here's the result, I'm really happy with it. I purchased it to cover the part of the M4 slip-on where it connects to the old headers, and it does the trick.

• Like 1