The MT-07 Forum

Wish me luck Saturday

so1102

• Premium Member

Hoping to possibly pick up my 07 tomorrow.  Waiting to hear back from a dealer in town who happens to have a graphite/blurple bike I want -- now I just want to see if he can get close to the OTD price I asked him for.  Another dealer in town gave me a smoking OTD quote on a bike, but all they had in stock was red, and I'm just not feeling the red.

Good luck! See if you can use the other dealer's offer to motivate the dealer who has the bike you want. Just don't let him know the offer isn't for the color you want. ;)

• Premium Member

Reds not bad! It comes with that sweet black frame. Some days I think maybe I should have gotten one in case I ever switch the color of the tank plastics and wanted to black out everything

Reds not bad! It comes with that sweet black frame. Some days I think maybe I should've have gotten one in case I ever switch the color of the tank plastics and wanted to black out everything
I second this. With the black frame you can switch plastics to either the red or the white. With the burple your stuck with that!!

Reds not bad! It comes with that sweet black frame. Some days I think maybe I should've have gotten one in case I ever switch the color of the tank plastics and wanted to black out everything
I second this. With the black frame you can switch plastics to either the red or the white. With the burple your stuck with that!!
With Blurple you can switch to white, guy locally has one, looks nice reminds me of Yamaha colors, and have seen one with blacked out plastics that looked real cool

With Blurple you can switch to white, guy locally has one, looks nice reminds me of Yamaha colors, and have seen one with blacked out plastics that looked real cool
You're right. Just thinking with the burble frame and wheels it would limit you more than with a black frame and wheels. Just sayin. 

• Global Moderator

I hate to admit that I really like the white and blurple. Red and blurple I do not think world work. Please feel free to prove me wrong :).

• Premium Member

Finally got word back from the dealer. Got the price I wanted on the blurple bike -- $7587 OTD. Heading in to finalize everything tomorrow, and I should be riding within a few days (it's still in the crate at their warehouse). Woo hoo!

• Premium Member
Red is the sexiest and fastest color!
LOL I know you feel that way :)  The blurple wheels and frame just do it for me.  Honestly the red would be my third choice.  Maybe 2nd if the wheels were red.

• Global Moderator
Red is the sexiest and fastest color!
LOL I know you feel that way :)  The blurple wheels and frame just do it for me.  Honestly the red would be my third choice.  Maybe 2nd if the wheels were red.
HBC and I do not like you anymore. Just kidding. All the colors look good...red just looks better :)

Archived