The MT-07 Forum

Ok, who has an FZ-07?

Cruizin

A sexy white one named stormy that is in desperate need of suspension for my 220 lb ass

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matte grey, as of July 14/14 and we share the same birth month, both made in May!! lol

2015 Matte Metallic Grey FZ-07

Last time I checked S/N 200 (grey) was still parked down stairs. Bought it July 5th at Hanover Powersports, NJ.

Only 350 miles on the clock. 58 MPG (all Interstate, mostly at +75 MPH, last 30 miles in slow NJTPK traffic) on the second fill. I top off to just above the guide plate under the cap.

Not planning to mess with the F.I. & exhaust to preserve mileage.
After 30 miles on flashing RESERVE, 2.5 gallons filled it. 1.2 gal. remained after the warning and 30 mi.
I estimate reserve delivers 80 miles to dead empty at 50 MPG.
Who can't find gas for 80 miles?
Montana7?
Complaints about the FZ09 are of limited range. I'd be disappointed if gas stops were less that 150 miles apart and want to ease the cost of 16 MPG in my Tacoma. After ruining my 900SS Duke with mods I hope I can resist the same here.
Trying to source the Puig shield and hoping the Yam tank bag plate will be released.

I have a red one! Wanted the white but they wanted 750 more than the red one I found. Might have to explore the wrap option. If i do it I'll post a pic.

Guest montana07
I have a red one! Wanted the white but they wanted 750 more than the red one I found. Might have to explore the wrap option. If i do it I'll post a pic.
You could also just purchase the white tank panel pieces and swap em out.  Someone posted the part numbers are prices here a little while back, and it's significantly less than $750 to make the change. 

I bought a white one yesterday, but it was raining all day so i haven't picked it up yet. But I am super excited!! I hope it drys up today!! I am in Oklahoma City BTW.

• Premium Member

Dealer just called so I will be riding mine tomorrow, the excitement begins.

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

• Premium Member

The panels are $60 each side and the fender pieces are $30 a side, will cost you the same amount to wrap the pieces except you will have spares.

• Global Moderator

I think white with the black frame would look great. You might possibly have the only one.

• Premium Member
I think white with the black frame would look great. You might possibly have the only one.

I almost ordered a red one to do this but I actually really like how the silver frame compliments the white.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

I have a red one.

Illegitimi non carborundum

LOL, maybe it is shipment time...I will have mine tomorrow also 

GRATS TITAN...now if I can just get u to swap that truck for a Dodge Ram :)

• Premium Member

Yeah apparently it is, the dealer told me yesterday they were getting a white one in at the end of August, called today and said they just received three. 
I'll be keeping my truck though, last american made vehicle I bought ended up dying at 100k miles, i'll stick to my finely engineered Jap machines  :P

Yeah apparently it is, the dealer told me yesterday they were getting a white one in at the end of August, called today and said they just received three. 
I'll be keeping my truck though, last american made vehicle I bought ended up dying at 100k miles, i'll stick to my finely engineered Jap machines  :P
LOL, you know that truck is made in Mississippi right? :) :) I had to Google it as there is a Nissan plant about 5min from my house in Smyrna, TN. just didn't know what they make. I have always had Dodge trucks, no issues, plus my dad is from Mississippi, I told him I would never drive a Mississippi truck....I cannot tell you what he called me :):P

• Premium Member

We have a '96 Ram as a work truck, it's actually pretty bulletproof. I had a Ford Focus that was riddled with problems, I would never buy a Ford after that.

Okay.... I'm so stoked... Just picked up my matte grey/blue this morning... Rose it the 40 miles home and just loving it.... So glad too that I got a pretty sweet deal for it considering I'm in stealership So. Cal.
Cheers... Next up, frame sliders
e7e8uhe5.jpg

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

• Global Moderator

Here she finally is!!  Picked up from the dealer this afternoon.b705846d9dee710be67949676868cfc4_zps0c25b10a.jpg

• Global Moderator

Boom! There she is, the red headed virgin. You know what to do ! Looking good mjh!

• Global Moderator

Guru, I wish I was home. I am in Austin today, Tampa tomorrow and then home. My wife and friend went to get it and he is currently riding it up a scenic coastal highway to my house. After Saturday I am off work until September, so I plan on doing a lot of riding. I hated not picking it up, but I want it in my garage Saturday night.

Okay.... I'm so stoked... Just picked up my matte grey/blue this morning... Rose it the 40 miles home and just loving it.... So glad too that I got a pretty sweet deal for it considering I'm in stealership So. Cal. Cheers... Next up, frame sliders
e7e8uhe5.jpg
GRATS DUDE...man I LOVE THAT COLOR, it never gets old

just a question to my fellow owners, which tires came with your bike... I was pleasantly surprised that mine came with the Bridgestone Battleaxes.... since the demo and display bikes they had last week had the michelin radials.... which ones did you get?

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Guest unknown

I was about to post which tires everyone got. I got the pilot road 3's on mine. Honestly yours is the first I've seen with the Battlax's.

Archived