The MT-07 Forum

Ok, who has an FZ-07?

Cruizin

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Global Moderator
I was about to post which tires everyone got. I got the pilot road 3's on mine. Honestly yours is the first I've seen with the Battlax's.
Started a poll HERE. I am guessing there are more Michelins out there but we will soon find out.

• Premium Member

Joined the owners club today.

SGReQgb.jpg

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

WOOT GRAY BABY

That ain't my parking my space full of oil, mine is the black truck to the right

Dealer scratched it, but ordering 2 new panels, also didn't put gas or oil in it, glad I bought some...not gonna sweat the small stuff was gonna change the oil at 25-50 miles anyway

20140801_131153.jpg

Guest unknown

Stache, did they put anti-freeze in it? Might wanna check it real quick before riding. I thought these things come "wet" from the factory.

Stache, did they put anti-freeze in it? Might wanna check it real quick before riding. I thought these things come "wet" from the factory.
Funny you should mention that, noticed that too....and NOPE, so off to Auto Zone I go to get some more oil, antifreeze, and then take a jaunt to the store to fill her up with gas

Joined the owners club today. 
SGReQgb.jpg
OK....man, the more I look at the red, or white one, the more I think, man the FZ07 is just a sexy beast in any color...and my friends will all tell you...I HATE ALL WHITE VEHICLES...don;t ask :) :)

is the rear spring on the whites ones red by default? looks really cool... just noticed it...

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Guest montana07
is the rear spring on the whites ones red by default? looks really cool... just noticed it...
It is, and I agree, love just the little bit of red showing through on the spring. 

Guest unknown
WOOT GRAY BABY 
That ain't my parking my space full of oil, mine is the black truck to the right

Dealer scratched it, but ordering 2 new panels, also didn't put gas or oil in it, glad I bought some...not gonna sweat the small stuff was gonna change the oil at 25-50 miles anyway

I would recommend calling the dealer and making sure they didn't forget anything else. Is the battery at least charged? I'd hate for to see you have more issues due to a dealers' incompetence.  

• Global Moderator
WOOT GRAY BABY 

Unbelievable that a 'dealer' scratches the bike, puts no gas in it, forgets the oil (huh? the bike comes from the factory with break in oil!) and no anti freeze. Like said, what else did they not do?
I would totally NOT accept that and file a official complaint at Yamaha !  
I see you have been working out, maybe you should go back and punch the guy on the nose for doing a shitty job. 

Which dealer was it?  Buyer Beware !

• Premium Member
It is, and I agree, love just the little bit of red showing through on the spring.

That's one thing that drew me to the white. I love the contrast in the front fender too. I thought a black frame would look good but I think the silver frame actually fits this bike quite nicely and compliments the white.

WOOT GRAY BABY 

Unbelievable that a 'dealer' scratches the bike, puts no gas in it, forgets the oil (huh? the bike comes from the factory with break in oil!) and no anti freeze. Like said, what else did they not do? I would totally NOT accept that and file a official complaint at Yamaha !  
I see you have been working out, maybe you should go back and punch the guy on the nose for doing a shitty job. 

Which dealer was it?  Buyer Beware !
The fluids aren't a big deal to me, woulda had to buy them anyway on my own at some point. Also, when I spoke to them they admitted their error, as long as they make good on the repair, I am okay. If not then I will call Yamaha and file with them.

That sounds like one crappy dealer!
The more I sat and thought about it, I am calling Yamaha Customer Relations on Monday, I wanted to get the bike since they had my money. But all these things have me worried they might not do anything to fix their scratches and hang me out to dry 
Oh, it is Yamaha of Cool Springs

• Global Moderator

Seriously dude, I would file a WRITTEN complaint to Yamaha, not just give them a call. I know for a fact that they take their dealer service very seriously. When your bike is delivered they have a long checklist of things they have to discuss and show to you. Delivery alone should take at least an hour. Things like forgetting fluids and scratches are totally unacceptable. You paid a lot of money for a new bike. I would not want to deal with them. They should be penalized and I would go to another dealer for services.

I agree with Guru. The tech at the dealer went through a whole checklist showing me the ins and outs of the bike... I know it's a pain since you really want to ride the thing home but missing fluids is just way too much of an oversight to be ignored..... Hope you get it all resolved, stache.... cheers!

here he is going thru the bike with me....

14610521338_09b0e4d91b_s.jpgimage by asaulo911, on Flickr

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

• Premium Member

Nice, i'm guessing the matte grey is Canada?

I agree with Guru. The tech at the dealer went through a whole checklist showing me the ins and outs of the bike... I know it's a pain since you really want to ride the thing home but missing fluids is just way too much of an oversight to be ignored..... Hope you get it all resolved, stache.... cheers! 
here he is going thru the bike with me....

14610521338_09b0e4d91b_s.jpgimage by asaulo911, on Flickr
FYI, I didn't ride it home, it was delivered. The reason I sorta balk at just complaining, is I work in Customer Service, have for 20+ years and I have very high expectations. BUT, I also like to give a person a chance to make a wrong right, if they do that then I am happy. BUT(again) I will still call corporate and explain the situation, that it is resolved, but customers need to be treated better...guys, let me just say the LAST person you want remotely dissatisfied is me, because I have a list of dates, times, conversations, and failed expectations....OMG I JUST WENT MANAGER MODE :P :P 
So they will hear from me, as for the walkaround, I was in a HUGE hurry as I was late for a meeting, and I can read, and I prefer to do it on my own...I am freakin old and woulda forgot all he said anyway :P :P

AAAAA OK, we have a similar but different color scheme in the US.
Instead of Matt Gray we have Liquid Graphite.  The wheels and frame are a blue.

I came up with an awesome name for my bike.  Since it's Liquid Graphite, I have named my bike
T2
after the second terminator that could change shape.
and here he is
photo%202.jpg

• Premium Member

Wouldn't it be the T-1000 then?

Archived