The MT-07 Forum

Turn signal blinkers not working

IAmAmped

Finally got my Integrated LED tail lights from Motodynamics and wanted to see how bright they are so I disconnected the stock tail light and plugged in the led (mind you I already have LED turn signals in the front but no resisters, preferred the faster blinkers). It worked fine and i was satisfied so i unplugged it and connected the stock tail light back. When i turned it on my sock tail light was not working and realized i blew a fuse for the turn signals. I replaced the fuse and put resistors on for the front turn signal after realizing in the instructions resisters had to be installed for the front turn signals prior to installing the LED tail light. Now my break lights work fine but my turn signals for the front and rear signal don't. The turn signal indicator doesn't even show on the instrument panel. Anyone experience this issue before or shed some light on this? I am a bit frustrated and not sure what to do next other than to take it to the dealership which i really don't want to. 

Solved the issue. Apparently there is another fuse box i failed to realized for the park brake and aux port. I replaced the fuse and for the park brake everything working just fine. What was caused my fuse to blow was a loose wire for one of the connectors for my front led turn signals.

• Global Moderator

Thanks for the update. I am glad you got it sorted out.

• 6 years later...

I’m actually having the same exact problem only all the fuses are good and the relay is good and is also for led lights since I have the tst industries taillight. The brake light works and the headlight but no signals flashing. Even with the hazards on. The arrows on the display don’t even come on. Everything looks to be hooked up as it should and I’ve tested the at the signal plugs and they have 12.5V. Any suggestions? I should also mention that my bike was stolen and wrecked last year and I just got it back and have just finished rebuilding to the point where I can actually ride it.

Edited by Jmiller82

• 2 years later...
jasmine-v4

I’m actually having the same exact problem with my 2020_MT-07 only all the fuses are good and the relay is good and is also for led lights since I have the tst industries taillight. The brake light works and the headlight but no signals flashing. Even with the hazards on. The arrows on the display don’t even come on. Everything looks to be hooked up as it should and I’ve tested the at the signal plugs and there is no power in rear plugs but there is power in front plugs runung light cause front plugs have 3 wire and only 1 wire has power non stop with ignition on but oter wire witch should be for the turn signal never receive the power, the rear plugs has only 2 wire.and there is no powwer so ever I olso checked all my Fuses everything looks good so Can someone advise or Help I will really Apricieate it,
Thank you in advance...

sweetscience

I'm running the same setup.  If connections are secure, check:

1.  Turn signal/hazard relay

2.  Signaling system fuse

3.  Parking lighting fuse

I would check the turn signal/hazard relay for continuity first. The stock relay won't work properly with LED signals.  I'm using the TST relay.

https://tstindustries.com/tst-led-flasher-relay-gen2.html

• 2 weeks later...
jasmine-v4

I all ready Replace 2_pin relay, turn signal Fuse is for parking light in this case with my MT-07 and parking light fuse is for my turn signals both fuses are ok but I have no power coming to my parking light fuse witch is my turn signal fuse it is apposite way on my bike, The power to my parking light is not coming at all witch is in this case fuse for my Turn signal lights, I wonder if someone can help about this case to Help me what else should I look for to get the power to the parking light fuse witch is in this case fuse for my turn signals Please HELP.

Thank you in Advance...

sweetscience

If you don't have a multi-meter, swap it back to stock taillight.  If all's good, then your TST taillight is broken.  

jasmine-v4
1 hour ago, sweetscience said:

If you don't have a multi-meter, swap it back to stock taillight.  If all's good, then your TST taillight is broken.  

I do have Multi-meter But did you read all my message above____

•  

I’m actually having the same exact problem with my 2020_MT-07 only all the fuses are good and the relay is good and is also for led lights since I have the tst industries taillight. The brake light works and the headlight but no signals flashing. Even with the hazards on. The arrows on the display don’t even come on. Everything looks to be hooked up as it should and I’ve tested the at the signal plugs and there is no power in rear plugs but there is power in front plugs runung light cause front plugs have 3 wire and only 1 wire has power non stop with ignition on but oter wire witch should be for the turn signal never receive the power, the rear plugs has only 2 wire.and there is no powwer so ever I olso checked all my Fuses everything looks good so Can someone advise or Help I will really Apricieate it,
Thank you in advance...

jasmine-v4

I am really not sure what am I missing in all this procedure please Help.!!!!