The MT-07 Forum

How did you find the FZ07.org Forums?

Cruizin

A month or so ago I googled "round headlight for FZ-07" and brought me straight to bubba's thread.  

Sarah

• Premium Member

I think I googled FZ07 parts and accessories and some how landed here. Gotta say that I'm pretty happy I did!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How's it going everyone. Just purchased a 2019 MT07 and was just poking around looking for parts/info and I found the site. Super excited to be riding again. Made a deal with the wife... She got a baby and I got a bike😋. I am in love with this bike!

10 hours ago, CrewDog758 said:

How's it going everyone. Just purchased a 2019 MT07 and was just poking around looking for parts/info and I found the site. Super excited to be riding again. Made a deal with the wife... She got a baby and I got a bike😋. I am in love with this bike!

lol! Welcome aboard! You don't know how good a deal you got … you get to change the oil and she gets to change the diapers.

• Like 1

Beemer

• 5 weeks later...

Another new member here. I sold my BMW R100 Airhead when I moved and took a while researching and trolling boards before I decided to pull the trigger on a barely used 2015 FZ07. I have clocked over a thousand miles on her so far and have very much enjoyed it. I also love that every time I go to fire her up she actually starts! Seriously though, I do love this ride and the FZ07.org forums/community. I’m happy to be joining both. 

• Like 1

I was cyclecruzin the old internet and stumbled upon some golden information and decided since my xsr700 has mostly the same parts it would be worth while to join up. 

• Like 1

google searched for stuff for the fz 07....found you guys

just bought a 2015 Raven, and got no owners manual...needed info on recommended oil, coolant, etc....

I must say, THANK YOU !  for being here guys, very handy answers to most all of my questions

Edited by bugsinteeth

• 3 months later...
Werbenjagermanjensen

Google. Always ran across them over the years, and I was eager to belong to one, actual bike included.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Google searched fz07 forums just to see if one existed. Most every other forums I've found have died in the last few years.

• Premium Member
51 minutes ago, topazsparrow said:

A shocking number of people on the FZ07 facebook group don't even know forums exist.

I wasn't even aware there was an FZ-07 Facebook group. 

But then I don't have a Facebook logon. 😁

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

topazsparrow
2 hours ago, DewMan said:

I wasn't even aware there was an FZ-07 Facebook group. 

But then I don't have a Facebook logon. 😁

There's also a huge online presence that *only* uses instagram and other social media outside of facebook. Entire businesses do sales only through instagram.

I bet Cruizin is acutely aware how big the viewership presence is on other platforms. Forums are largely fading from existence on the internet simply due to youngin's never having exposure to anything outside of insta, snapchat, and tiktok etc.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, topazsparrow said:

There's also a huge online presence that *only* uses instagram and other social media outside of facebook. Entire businesses do sales only through instagram.

I bet Cruizin is acutely aware how big the viewership presence is on other platforms. Forums are largely fading from existence on the internet simply due to youngin's never having exposure to anything outside of insta, snapchat, and tiktok etc.

Good fer the youngins!  They can all jump right off my planet. And take their diktuck, chapass, and instacrap with them. I can't get my meds anymore w/o downloading an app I don't want to advise them I'm outside waiting because I can't go in anymore which wouldn't matter anyway because all 10 kids in there can't fill a prescription in 10 days to save their lives. They can't be relied on to mail them without 5 call backs to bitch that they're late, they forgot, they ran out, they are backed up, did you want those mailed? No I ordered them so they could sit on your shelf for 6 weeks, wtf.

We're all doomed. 

End rant.

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, mossrider said:

Good fer the youngins!  They can all jump right off my planet. And take their diktuck, chapass, and instacrap with them. I can't get my meds anymore w/o downloading an app I don't want to advise them I'm outside waiting because I can't go in anymore which wouldn't matter anyway because all 10 kids in there can't fill a prescription in 10 days to save their lives. They can't be relied on to mail them without 5 call backs to bitch that they're late, they forgot, they ran out, they are backed up, did you want those mailed? No I ordered them so they could sit on your shelf for 6 weeks, wtf.

We're all doomed. 

End rant.

Don't forget to tell them to "Get off my lawn!" 😆

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

1 hour ago, topazsparrow said:

So true. Which is why I was so surprised that this forum actually had active posts newer than two years ago.