Cruizin

How did you find the FZ07.org Forums?

mecmar44
Google search for FZ07 Forums so I could do some research before buying.
  • Like 2

stevebtx12
I was googling looking for some replacement seat options for the FZ and this site came in one of the searches. Glad I found it.

• Like 1

Cruizin
I was googling looking for some replacement seat options for the FZ and this site came in one of the searches. Glad I found it.

We are thrilled that you found us!

Google loves our forum, we rank really well in search results.

Unlike Facebook groups, what you type here gets seen and helps a lot of people learn about the fz-07.

qcchopper
Google search for me also, and I am glad I found it.

grefshk
On 5/22/2014 at 12:48 PM, Cruizin said:

Welcome new member, please take a minute and tell us how you found us!

My boyfriend and I found this forum just from googling different questions that we had with our FZ's! This forum always had the answers :) 

• Like 1

Beemer

I was stranding on a desert island for 30 days, starving, when one day I spotted a huge glass jug floating in the shallows of the lagoon. I went to retrieve it and found there was a letter inside. It read, "From FZ-07 Forum: FZ-07 Forum or die!" So I floated back to the mainland on the bottle and the rest is history. FZ-07 Forum saved me life. 😃

• Haha 2

emmett

I was researching right after I sold my Harley and was torn between an '09, an'07 and the Stripple 675. I found the site on 'windows edge' search. I liked it better than the other forums.

I have a fair amount of knowledge from many years of riding, but needed opinions from other '07' owners...so here I am.

• Like 1

Cruizin
10 minutes ago, emmett said:

I was researching right after I sold my Harley and was torn between an '09, an'07 and the Stripple 675. I found the site on 'windows edge' search. I liked it better than the other forums.

I have a fair amount of knowledge from many years of riding, but needed opinions from other '07' owners...so here I am.

Welcome to the forum! 

patrolus

By accident...One drunken night i couldn't log into the FZ-07 forum .....so I registered again and --voila: All of a sudden I was here. Anyway, no reason to leave, seems all the other forums are pretty dead.

r1limited

One day I was strolling in the park skipping and whistling and chasing buterflies when a ad apeared.
the rest is history

Adam G

I bought a 17 fz-07 two weeks ago. Its my first bike. I joined a Facebook group for fz-07 owners and one of the members linked this forum in a comment and here I am!

• Like 3

Wintersdark

Just bought a 2018 MT07 myself, so figured I'd check out the forums.  My experience has always been that bike specific forums are absolutely invaluable resource (and a great way to kill some time, too!)  In my early research, several links hand brought me to this forum, so it seemed like the place to start.

• Like 1

Cruizin
1 hour ago, Wintersdark said:

Just bought a 2018 MT07 myself, so figured I'd check out the forums.  My experience has always been that bike specific forums are absolutely invaluable resource (and a great way to kill some time, too!)  In my early research, several links hand brought me to this forum, so it seemed like the place to start.

Welcome! Let us know if you have any forum questions, you can do a lot here! 

• Like 1

NiteRyder

Google.....After purchasing my 2018 MT07 I researched this forum for about a month and decided I needed to sign up. From what I read so far this forum has been very beneficial. 

• Like 2