The MT-07 Forum

How did you find the FZ07.org Forums?

Cruizin

57 minutes ago, DewMan said:

Don't forget to tell them to "Get off my lawn!" 😆

"Get off my lawn!"  LOL!  Not quite at that point yet, but I don't do social media either.  It's poison; people get depressed browsing it.  

Found FZ-07 forum searching for "how to" info.  I thought it would be just another vile forum, but it didn't turn out that way, so here I am still hanging around even while the bike runs like a top.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, rfmueller said:

"Get off my lawn!"  LOL!  Not quite at that point yet, but I don't do social media either.  It's poison; people get depressed browsing it.  

Found FZ-07 forum searching for "how to" info.  I thought it would be just another vile forum, but it didn't turn out that way, so here I am still hanging around even while the bike runs like a top.

I found it the same way looking for advice. I am still here while my bike sits inoperable waiting for 2WDW to make good and fix my flash issues... Would be nice to be able to use it this year. 

I found this site while reading an article on the CP2 engine. I'm glad to have found the community. I bought my 2017 FZ-07 2 weeks ago now, and I am having a blast!!

Tenere700engine4.png.d05430f77b7b4fb87fd

Back in 2014, Yamaha launched the MT-07 in Europe, Australia and Canada. The bike was eventually released in the USA as the FZ-07 in June of the same year. I was so...

• Like 1

I love hearing how people found the forum. I remember back in spring 2014,it was just @Guru and I and we were wondering if anyone would join, we didn't know if this forum would be a success or not. 

Other fz07 forums came long too, and then a shet ton Facebook groups, including our own group. But this forum has always been the rock solid place to come for MT07 owners. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Been lurking for a long time. Decided to take a detour from the other bikes...and another Yamaha landed in the garage.

WW/R

• 1 month later...

Just sold my 2007 fz6... just looking for something newer. I loved the fz ergonomics and usable power band. A friend showed me a cool fz07 on here so I signed up 👍

More trackday pics.... honestly just need 10 posts to message dude about his bike. So I figure I'll make it somewhat entertaining. 99 Sv650 ...slow end of intermediate group 

86432484-NYST090520-1375 (1).JPG

• Like 1

Welcome. "... dirty word... "? Nope, we are a  fairly broad minded lot on here.  Very nice SV650. Of course, you might find that we suggest it would be a good idea to buy an MT-07.  We already know it is THE bike for fun - however long you own it.  

Just do it! 

• Global Moderator
14 hours ago, Kyle929 said:

I have a track only SV650 (dirty word here?) Looking for a new street bike 

IMG_4857.jpg

We like all bikes here, we just like FZ/MT-07’s more :) .  That is a great looking bike, thanks for posting some photos.  

18 hours ago, Kyle929 said:

More trackday pics.... honestly just need 10 posts to message dude about his bike. So I figure I'll make it somewhat entertaining. 99 Sv650 ...slow end of intermediate group 

86432484-NYST090520-1375 (1).JPG

Thanks all that reached out and offered to contact the person for me. I have gotten in touch 

8 hours ago, robbo10 said:

Welcome. "... dirty word... "? Nope, we are a  fairly broad minded lot on here.  Very nice SV650. Of course, you might find that we suggest it would be a good idea to buy an MT-07.  We already know it is THE bike for fun - however long you own it.  

Thanks for the welcome. Twist my arm! That’s what I hear. Torquey, light, and loads of fun. Planning on getting one for the street to replace my 07 FZ6 I just sold 

4 hours ago, mjh937 said:

We like all bikes here, we just like FZ/MT-07’s more :) .  That is a great looking bike, thanks for posting some photos.  

Thanks for the reply and compliment. Twins for the win

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I took the plunge! I purchased Phenomenal07's 2017 that has been very nicely modified (Ohlins, Yosh, Hordpower, 2WDW, etc). Loving the bike despite the cold ride home from Philly. I do need passenger pegs for the missus if anybody has some...

fz07.png

• 4 months later...

I started looking at MT 07's and doing a bit of research a few weeks ago, and most of my google hits put me here in this forum. I just purchased my 2020 MT 07 yesterday, so naturally I had to join!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Same here, Googled MT-07.  I was originally looking at getting a Tenere 700 and all of the reviews talked about the awesome engine that is also used in the MT-07.  After riding the T7, the bike just felt too big.  I'll keep my DR-Z400 for the fire roads and I just purchased a 2021 MT-07 for the street. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Was searching about mods for my 2018 mt07. This forum was  the only one that really had all the info I needed.  Seems like a great community too.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Found the forum searching for tracer 700 forums. Always join forums to see views and get advise on upgrades for owned bikes , joined early here as I have 2 hours till I pick up my new 2021 tracer 700. Pics to follow. And thanks for allowing me in.