The MT-07 Forum

How did you find the FZ07.org Forums?

Cruizin

Searched the net for MT07 club in Brisbane and found the forum great site with plenty of information and pics of nice bikes..

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Shark said:

Searched the net for MT07 club in Brisbane and found the forum great site with plenty of information and pics of nice bikes..

@Shark Glad you found us! Hey, we need more Australia pins on our member map! Do ya mind? 

1 hour ago, Cruizin said:

@Shark Glad you found us! Hey, we need more Australia pins on our member map! Do ya mind? 

No problem 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have realized that EVERYTHING has a following... And these days that comes with a website or forum.

I googled fz07 forum. BOOM here I am! Had my fz for exactly a month now.

MVIMG_20180811_140335~2.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for some maintenance tips and I found this site. I have been riding bikes for 36years approx. This is my 4th different Yamaha. I'm extremely happy with my current choice. Beautiful FZ 07 2017. I'm a commuter biker who takes the occasional long trip. This bike is absolutely perfect for my needs.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2014 at 1:48 PM, Cruizin said:

Welcome new member, please take a minute and tell us how you found us!

I just bought a 2018 MT07 and was looking on line for a MT07 forum and there you were on top of the page. I intend to change the exhaust and I look forward for the input from this group.

6 hours ago, Jacques said:

I just bought a 2018 MT07 and was looking on line for a MT07 forum and there you were on top of the page. I intend to change the exhaust and I look forward for the input from this group.

Do a search, there are like 500 posts on that subject dating back to 2014 with data and dyno charts.

FYI though,  suspension upgrade and ecu flash are the two most needed upgrades for the mt-07. 

Exhaust upgrade pretty much just tells the cops that you are hauling ass, a dinner bell for hungry cops.

Exhaust makes you loud. Suspension and ecu flash makes you safer and faster. 

Keep us updated! Be safe, wear the best gear that you can afford!

58 minutes ago, TommyD203 said:

Well..after some research, I’ve arrived here for my future FZ needs. Picked up a 16 with 1000 miles about a month ago.86CAD950-AA0C-48F5-B29B-AC69DEEAEF14.thumb.jpeg.843c47ec75abef79f8f0c767dde26868.jpeg

Congrats and welcome to the forum! Drop your pin on the member map! Its a great way to find others to ride with. 

• 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2014 at 10:48 AM, Cruizin said:

Welcome new member, please take a minute and tell us how you found us!

Google... bought a new to me Fz-07 and thought it would be nice to join a community :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I found this forum because I purchased a 2015 Fz-07 a couple weeks ago. I usually try to find forums based on the vehicles I own. So I googled Fz07 forums and I found this page. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JMPFZ07 said:

Hello everyone, I found this forum because I purchased a 2015 Fz-07 a couple weeks ago. I usually try to find forums based on the vehicles I own. So I googled Fz07 forums and I found this page. 

thanks for joining us! Everything you need to know about this bike is on this forum.  Be sure to read thru our "tech tips" section https://fz07.org/forum/16/yamaha-fz-07-tech-tips/    You can save a ton of money doing your own work. 

Hey, still trying to navigate the forum. New mt07 owner Oct 21, have put 1700 miles on so far on rural twistie. Lovin the bike, seems to drive itself! 62 years old and thrilled to move up from my little "Thumper".  Husband got the mt 09, thinkin' next year on that. Both are sweet rides! Found you online if course.

20181107_093523.jpg

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, West said:

Hey, still trying to navigate the forum. New mt07 owner Oct 21, have put 1700 miles on so far on rural twistie. Lovin the bike, seems to drive itself! 62 years old and thrilled to move up from my little "Thumper".  Husband got the mt 09, thinkin' next year on that. Both are sweet rides! Found you online if course.

20181107_093523.jpg

Welcome to the forum! On the main page, each catagory has its own section. You can also use our search bar, and sort the results by date or relevance. Anything that can possibly be done to an fz07 mt07 is documented in this forum. 

Also, be sure to click on our member map and place your pin on the map, that way other's in your area can find you and send you a ride invite via pm. 

FYI, you cannot send pm's until you achieve 10 posts on the forum, so get posting! 

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
5 minutes ago, poefosho said:

I googled fz07 and went down the rabbit hole :)

Now to see how far the rabbit hole goes. 😁

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
dmaster9494

Used for research because I wasnt sure if I wanted one. Bought one and never looked back