The MT-07 Forum

How did you find the FZ07.org Forums?

Cruizin

Google. I dont have a FZ07, but have been researching this bike almost entirely using this forum.
this! except now I have one and this forum is great for all my future endeavors with it
  • Like 2

I picked referred by another member, but I'm not sure that he is. My neighbor shot me the link after I bought the bike. He doesn't own one. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Google searching "best bikes" and FZ07 kept coming to the top of the list. Then I started finding various resources here, so joined up. Looking to purchase FZ07 before the end of the year if finances line up next month. My first preference would be for the XSR700, but since there have been no dates selected for the release, then the FZ07 it is. Using the forum to compile a list of mods & research.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Google search lol.  Was hanging around in another fz07 forum but was trash hardly anyone ever responded.  This one seems better (hopefully) =P

• Like 1

Google search lol.  Was hanging around in another fz07 forum but was trash hardly anyone ever responded.  This one seems better (hopefully) =P
I think IT IS THE FORUM. ?

Safe riding!

• Premium Member
THIS site is most definitely NOT that other site. Everyone here has been nothing but respectful and helpful at every turn. I cant say Ive ever seen a question go unanswered.  Feathers might get ruffled a little bit once in a while but no one has ever been an outright mouthy flobber dobbin knob end; we had one of those once, he didnt stick around for long.  ;)   The Admins are great, all site functions have been silky smooth, and all these guys/gals have helped me out with every issue I've ever had (vendors as well) and because of this fact its been the only forum Ive ever been happy to contribute $$ to.  
A really cool crowd. Worth your time.

• Like 2

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

THIS site is most definitely NOT that other site. Everyone here has been nothing but respectful and helpful at every turn. I cant say Ive ever seen a question go unanswered.  Feathers might get ruffled a little bit once in a while but no one has ever been an outright mouthy flobber dobbin knob end; we had one of those once, he didnt stick around for long.  ;)   The Admins are great, all site functions have been silky smooth, and all these guys/gals have helped me out with every issue I've ever had (vendors as well) and because of this fact its been the only forum Ive ever been happy to contribute $$ to.  
A really cool crowd. Worth your time.

THIS.

The only negative this forum has going against it is when someone inevitably buys another bike and moves on. This is a great site.

Found this forum while looking for reviews on the FZ-07 before I bought it and continued to use it for reviews on accessories and upgrades after I purchased the bike. The info I found here was and continues to be very useful so I decided to register.

• Like 1

After I bought my FZ07 I knew that the motorcycle had a pretty big following. I figured there would be at least one forum dedicated exclusively to this motorcycle, so I did a google search for FZ07 forum and this site was the first result. 

• Like 1

found a few but none seem to be active ..weeks pass by before anyone made a post.
yes I know its not a social network but its interesting never the less reading others post on what they bought etc.
and I find this one the liveliest of them all coz I ask the mirror on the wall.lol
yeah I know silly old bugger......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

While investigating the FZ-07 last year, I found some good information here that was very helpful. Once I decided that I will pick up an FZ-07 before spring, I went and registered to learn more about the bike and the community. I have a DRZ-SM and the DRZ forum was a huge help with that bike, I hope to find the same here.

• Like 1

I used to be active on a car forum for my car a while back so I already knew there would be a forum for the FZ-07, so I searched "fz-07 forum". :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

was looking for rear seat cowl, and saw that here I can find many useful informations, so I registered and we'll see from there ;)

• Like 1

...:::[C]:[Y]:[R]:::::...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Was Googling for something FZ-07 related while researching prior to my purchase and ended up here. Nice place you have here. :)

• Like 1

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for ideas, links, etc for touring, adventure type mods. The Facebook forum, https://www.facebook.com/groups/FZ07riders/ has been great. Just seeing what else is out there. Google search popped you guys up

We actually have our own Facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/FZ07.orgForums/?ref=group_cover

Facebook is fun for pics and "how do I wheelie" posts, but here we have organized catagories so helpful tech tips and topics are easy to find.

Plus, unlike Facebook, we don't sell your friend lists, browsing history, ip address and pics to corporations for profit.
  • Like 1