The MT-07 Forum

How did you find the FZ07.org Forums?

Cruizin

Google search primarily; more specifically I searched for "FZ-07 forum."

There were a couple other options I believe, but recall seeing someone on an FZ8 forum reference this one, so that sealed the deal for me (it was a very positive reference).

• Like 1

Life is good on 2 wheels!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator

Welcome @eombie. You have found the biggest and best FZ-07 forum. Feel free to introduce yourself here. I can't help you with a sprocket but maybe others can pitch in. You can start a new topic on sprockets if you like. 

• 2 weeks later...

Found via endless google searching. Definitely needing more info. I'm trying to find some parts/ accessories to customize. I'll post some pics soon as I buy the rizoma flashers. [/url]

Yamaha FZ-07 '15
Honda Shadow VT750DC '06 - for sale
Kawasaki Ninja 250r '08 - for sale
Previous Bikes:
Kawasaki Eliminator 125 '06

• Premium Member

Google - Other... FZ-09 Google searches landed me here a few times - after about the 10th visit, I joined. 

• Like 1

Googled "FZ-07 forum". I've already read every article written about the bike, so I was looking for an owner's perspective.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

I was in the Market for a new bike. Found the FZ-09 first, but as I read about it I relized that probably the FZ-07 was going to suit me better. I joined all the forums I could find dedicated to the FZ-07 but this one was by far the most active, so here I am. I got my Fz-07 last October 9. The rest is history...
Physics Prof. Be aware :o:)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
rubberbandman72

Google here too. I was driving past a Yamaha dealer one day about 3 weeks ago and saw a white bike in the front window and went on a mission to find out what it was. Got onto the shop's website to find that the bike was an FZ-07. Started searching for any info I could find about the bike and stumbled across fz07.org. I like it here.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Simply searched FZ-07 in Google and it was on the first page!

• Like 1

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

Like many others, I was researching as much as I could about the FZ-07, FZ-09 and Bolt before finalizing my purchase. The forum came up several times and once I decided on the FZ-07 and it was in my garage, I joined.

• Like 1

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

Google brought this cat in.

• Like 1

O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason. Bear with me.
My heart is in the coffin there with Caesar,
And I must pause...till it come back to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We get alot of guests but not many are signing up yet. Take a minute to sign up, we do not spam a or collect any info. This forum is safe!
Just joined. Traded my wonderful ST1300 in on this little jewel. The ST was getting heavier every year so the FZ07 seemed like a baby bike compared. The weather has sucked here in the midlands, but I have been able to ride about 250 miles since getting it end of December.
I am a sport tourer at heart so have installed a rear wheel hugger, a fender extender, a 380mm windscreen, the Yamaha luggage rack and a compact travel trunk,
12 volt outlet, GPS, and Oxford heated hand grips.
High torque, low RPM (comparatively) and great handling should make this bike very fun in the Arkansas Alps.
I think this bike is a keeper.
FT
Omaha

• Like 3

• Global Moderator
We get alot of guests but not many are signing up yet. Take a minute to sign up, we do not spam a or collect any info. This forum is safe!
Just joined. Traded my wonderful ST1300 in on this little jewel. The ST was getting heavier every year so the FZ07 seemed like a baby bike compared. The weather has sucked here in the midlands, but I have been able to ride about 250 miles since getting it end of December.
I am a sport tourer at heart so have installed a rear wheel hugger, a fender extender, a 380mm windscreen, the Yamaha luggage rack and a compact travel trunk,
12 volt outlet, GPS, and Oxford heated hand grips.
High torque, low RPM (comparatively) and great handling should make this bike very fun in the Arkansas Alps.
I think this bike is a keeper.
FT
Omaha

Can you post some pictures?  Some of those mods sound interesting. 

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
I forgot to mention the hand guards and throttle lock, but here are some pics......if I can figure out how to do it. 
Is there a way to post photos from my computer without going to Photobucket?

http://s431.photobucket.com/user/klrbandit/library/Franks%20Garage

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq38/klrbandit/Franks%20Garage/P1050915.jpg
Hand guards are nice.  They have some curve and texture I like with the look of the bike.  Could you share where you got them?

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!