Cruizin

How did you find the FZ07.org Forums?

I've been hanging on the 09 forum since last year. While I was waiting for the 09 to come to Alaska, the Mt-07 was released. I decided to hold off to see if the FZ-07 would come to this side of the pond.

Good things come to those who wait. This bike will suit my needs better than the 09. It looks like an economical and fun commuter bike. I didn't want throttle by wire or multiple drive modes. I like to keep it simple.

Now the real wait begins.

Thanks for Joining Willowbilly! So happy to have you as a member. Please post often and let us know when you get your FZ07 and post pics!

I have contacted many suppliers and will try hard to get our members discounts on parts and accessories after we get more members. This will be the premium forums for owners of FZ-07's to share and learn.

Guest brickst3r
I did a google search on the fz07 and found this site. Hopefully my dealer gets the graphite in soon. Some dealer in chatsworth, CA got a red already. But I'm waiting on the graphite. Hopefully more people join up so we could get some more discussions going.

More people will join as the bike starts hitting showroom floors. We just gotta keep posting and our posts will start showing up on Google Search. This will probably end up the big FZ-07 forum, and we will be the oldtimers! Hey Cruizin, need any mods?

More people will join as the bike starts hitting showroom floors. We just gotta keep posting and our posts will start showing up on Google Search. This will probably end up the big FZ-07 forum, and we will be the oldtimers! Hey Cruizin, need any mods?
Well then, I want myself an old timers sticker to go along with it.

Guest montana07
+1 for Google. Hungry for info and wasn't finding much. Still not much here, but as we grow and people get their bikes I think this will be a great community.