The MT-07 Forum

Need to order some replacement parts

alexm963

Well only a few hours from owning the bike for 2 weeks I laid it down. Must have been a patch of ice but I couldn't find it after the fact. Slowed down, leaned to turn and the bike went. Less than 10mph. Left side plastic cracked, scratched seat, bent bars, bent shift arm. So anyways I'm mainly looking for the side plastic and bars. I might be able to beat them straight though. Any online sellers with good prices? Or should I call a dealer? Thanks. 

• Premium Member

Welcome to the forum.

I've not had much luck finding stuff in the states that is OEM replacement like that. I think the bike is still too new. Doesn't even show up as an option still on a lot of sites. Maybe look for MT07 parts across the pond? I'm sure stuff will start to come out soon for it, as more and more things are coming all the time, because it's starting to be such a popular bike.

Check out my FZ07 YouTube Channel!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbkk7kPsXp-lhZ_XD_aFPQ

I think I'm fine. Definitely going to be sore the next few days but whatever. The bike is a lot more hurt than me. It made me happy I bought such a naked bike. I can't imagine how much damage it would have been if it was full fairings.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome alexm963! This is a disturbing first post. Glad you are ok, what a bummer though! How long have you been riding?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Well only a few hours from owning the bike for 2 weeks I laid it down. Must have been a patch of ice but I couldn't find it after the fact. Slowed down, leaned to turn and the bike went. Less than 10mph. Left side plastic cracked, scratched seat, bent bars, bent shift arm. So anyways I'm mainly looking for the side plastic and bars. I might be able to beat them straight though. Any online sellers with good prices? Or should I call a dealer? Thanks.  

http://fz07.org/thread/1723/complete-diagram-parts-list-fz 
That thread is to a list of OEM parts for the fz-07. Can order from there also.

• Premium Member

Glad to hear you are ok. That stuff should be available by now. If not, I do have a set of stock handlebars I'm about to sell if you'd like. PM me if your interested.

- Paulie

• 3 months later...
Glad to hear you are ok. That stuff should be available by now. If not, I do have a set of stock handlebars I'm about to sell if you'd like. PM me if your interested. 
- Paulie

I'm interested in those handlebars!

• Premium Member
- Paulie

I'm interested in those handlebars!
Still have them...been so busy I haven't actually posted anything up for sale yet, lol. 
PM me

:)

- Paulie

Archived