The MT-07 Forum

Stunting with the FZ-07

Riverfox

hell yeah haha. that sprocket is massive

'15 FZ-07
'93 Honda XR650L (supermoto/pig) (SOLD)

• Premium Member
That is sick. That's actually my plan for the bike, just waiting for a cage to come out.
There is a thread on here somewhere about that. There's a company willing to make it, you just gotta give them your bike and pay for the cage...

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• 2 weeks later...
That is sick. That's actually my plan for the bike, just waiting for a cage to come out.
There is a thread on here somewhere about that. There's a company willing to make it, you just gotta give them your bike and pay for the cage...

Theres a company down here in sd that makes cages for bikes but theyre waiting to see if the fz07 will gain momentum -_-"

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

• 4 months later...
  • Global Moderator

I dont want the cage... but i want the wheels.... ***drooools***

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

The thread was:    Custom stunt cage and subcage 

Beemer

That is Stunter13 and the MT-07 Moto Cage (though it's not the stock Moto Cage, obviously). If you have ever seen the official Yamaha commercial for the Moto Cage, he is the rider in the commercial (the one in the carnival).

The dude is massively talented, as you can see. I follow him on Facebook and he posts a lot of short vids on there, especially of new tricks he's working on. He's mostly riding his stunt/naked R6 (which is equally sick by the way) but he does bring out the ole FZ every now and then. If you're on Facebook, check him out (just search stunter13).

Life is good on 2 wheels!

Archived