The MT-07 Forum

New member central VA

pauljr

• Premium Member

Welcome to the forums.

Everything went braap.

pantheraleo
I'm thinking of adding a bike to the stable and have just about settled on an FZ-07.
Where are ya at? I'm in Richmond near Regency if you know the area...

O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason. Bear with me.
My heart is in the coffin there with Caesar,
And I must pause...till it come back to me.

scordiaboy515
I'm thinking of adding a bike to the stable and have just about settled on an FZ-07.
   Howdy.....I'm in the Lynchburg area 

Hey @pauljr! Decided not to go the r3 route?
No hiding from your past I guess. I gave it a lot of thought and decided that the FZ-07 would be a better fit. I'm a naked bike fan and I might get bored with the R3 in short order where the FZ-07 will be different enough from my R12R but still provide enough to keep me entertained. I'm outside Dillwyn VA, a bit east of Lynchburg.
I just got home from completing the deal (pick up the bike this Wed) I went with Red, got it from Jarman's in Charlottesville. First time I've done business with them but they are really nice to deal with, reminds me of shops I used to deal with long ago. I would recommend them to anyone, I did not have a deposit (which I will lose) on the R3 with them but felt they deserved the business enough for me to give up the R3 deposit.
Really looking forward to participating in the forum :) 

pantheraleo
Hey @pauljr! Decided not to go the r3 route?
No hiding from your past I guess. I gave it a lot of thought and decided that the FZ-07 would be a better fit. I'm a naked bike fan and I might get bored with the R3 in short order where the FZ-07 will be different enough from my R12R but still provide enough to keep me entertained. I'm outside Dillwyn VA, a bit east of Lynchburg.
I just got home from completing the deal (pick up the bike this Wed) I went with Red, got it from Jarman's in Charlottesville. First time I've done business with them but they are really nice to deal with, reminds me of shops I used to deal with long ago. I would recommend them to anyone, I did not have a deposit (which I will lose) on the R3 with them but felt they deserved the business enough for me to give up the R3 deposit.
Really looking forward to participating in the forum :) 

James sold me my red FZ-07. He's a good guy, and that's a true family business!

Guest August BB

Sweet.  This is just a guess, but I'm fairly certain you will be enjoying the FZ07 more than the R3.  Grats on the purchase.

pantheraleo

I've ridden an R3. Its a sweet little bike. Reminded me of my old ninja, but quite a bit more pull.

But, the FZ is a much better bike. Good choice.

scordiaboy515

One of my favorite roads in VA is pick up Hwy 60 in Amherst up the mountain to Buena Vista, and also Rt56 past Crabtree Falls to the BRP....you guys familiar with these roads?

.......oh, and btw, you will love this little gem of a motorcycle 8-)

• Premium Member
     One of my favorite roads in VA is pick up Hwy 60 in Amherst up the mountain to Buena Vista, and also Rt56 past Crabtree Falls to the BRP....you guys familiar with these roads? 

Really good hiking to be had at Crabtree Falls. You just helped me plan my next road trip.. thanks!

Everything went braap.

scordiaboy515

Really good hiking to be had at Crabtree Falls. You just helped me plan my next road trip.. thanks!
    Yes it is, hiked it many times myself.....a nice place to eat while on the ride in that area is Devils Backbone Brewery, cool place 

Archived