The MT-07 Forum

Hypermotard 821

w1ngzer0

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member

Im glad to see another FZ guy have some interest in the Hypermotard. Like you, Ive always been interested in them since they came out. Everytime I go to the dealership I sit on the 2015 SP. I would absolutely love to have one. Although I plan to keep the FZ for at least three to five years (that is if I can make it that long) Ive already been thinking of what bikes I will be upgrading to. I currently have the Hypermotard SP, Superduke and Z1000 in my top list. I kinda already know what I would get with the liter bikes so hopefully I can test ride a hypermotard one of these days.

I have been a motard style rider since the beginning. Since adding the pipe, I love it even more.

Thanks. I was also thinking of removing all decals, but decided to keep Ducati and Hypermotard on the sides.

Shoutout to Dan from Traxxion Dynamics for hooking me up with the rear shock sock. Protects the rear unit and hides my yellow spring. Looks a lot cleaner now.
OcSCcBo.jpgFsdzsot.jpg

• 1 month later...

Oops! Had to switch it out for a high mount. I couldn't help it. Plus, I'm a sucker for titanium!
9alAO7R.jpg

• 10 months later...

UPDATE: Hobbs and I finally got together and rode. It was a blast. As far as the bike, with a few hiccups (quickly resolved), never looking back. I put my 100% trust on Ducati. The mods list as follows: Acerbis Rallypro Handguards, CRG LS (left side only), Full Motovation Slider Kit, Supermoto Engineering Bar End Sliders, Arrow Racetech Dark Aluminium Slip On (CAT delete), Tech Spec Snakeskin Grips, MotoDynamics Fender Eliminator, Traxxion Rear Shock Cover (hate yellow spring), Charcoal Canister removal. I think that's it, unless I forgot and will list later. It's a quick, 100+ hp to the rear wheel, 407ish pounds wet, street bike with dirtbike ergos that I can commute on the highway maintaining cruise speeds of 75-80 mph comfortably. No complaints whatsoever.

Archived