The MT-07 Forum

Hypermotard 821

w1ngzer0

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member

They both look really good. You riding that thing this Sunday??

Everything went braap.

• Global Moderator

Please post some photos when you get the exhaust installed. I am looking forward to seeing it.

No problem. It should be around Tuesday or Wednesday night. Will definitely post as soon as completed. Also, once Hobbs and I get together for a quick ride, you can see the Hyper and ZeroSeven in action ala GoPro.

I personally love the hypermotard, even with its silly name.
But....I think it's overpriced one , high maintenance two, no need to go on I don't have monney to burn.

Man, now I want a low mount slip on just in case I travel. I can have quick, disconnect bags on the side. Crap, he we go again...

• Premium Member
Man, now I want a low mount slip on just in case I travel. I can have quick, disconnect bags on the side. Crap, he we go again...
Remember... I voted for low mount.  :) 

Why can't left turners see us?

• Global Moderator

Do the bags fit with the Akra? It looks like it is a bit higher than the other two.

• 1 month later...

It's been a while since I have visited this forum. Just an update on the exhaust, after 4 weeks of waiting... D10-L12_lg.jpgRobert from Motovation USA confirmed they have received the shipment from Italy.  After mulling over highmount vs. low mount, went with the low carbon just in case I go 2 up and add bags.  Will have it installed by next weekend.  Can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

Can't complain. It's been a blast. All it actually needs is a pipe and I'm good. It has the 3 customizable ride modes to fit my riding experience and style. Sits high, great balance and plenty of power for me (110ish HP). As far as maintenance, I can do most of the services myself and valve interval is at 18k. I love it.

Thanks man. I do feel pretty lucky for getting it at a really great price. I've always wanted one since they unveiled the concept in 2005. I know it took me like 10 years, but it was worth the wait.

Archived